• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:3DS Hourly music..

I made me happy when the town tune matched the Animal Crossing GC one, because that's usually the one I set as my default when there isn't some kind of holiday or special occasion going on.

I'm kinda hoping that the hourly music kinda sounds like it did in the Gamecube days (7pm especially), but at the same time, I'm kinda hoping they keep some of the same melodies they had in WW.

I'm kinda hoping that the hourly music kinda sounds like it did in the Gamecube days (7pm especially), but at the same time, I'm kinda hoping they keep some of the same melodies they had in WW.

So far it's been shown a whole new soundtrack. It's pretty reminiscent in style of the Gamecube IMO. They kept all of KK Slider's songs of course, but they've added even more too.

So far it's been shown a whole new soundtrack. It's pretty reminiscent in style of the Gamecube IMO. They kept all of KK Slider's songs of course, but they've added even more too.

Ooooh! Sounds great! I can't wait to listen to all of the new hourly music! (And those new KK songs!)

The music does sound like it has a more sort of ACGC quality to it. I'm liking what they have sampled so far! Thanks for posting that link! I can't believe I haven't watched this clip yet!

I believe if you go onto the translation thread, you can find the entire translated Nintendo Direct that saratoga and mattmagician have been posting. But it's broken up into parts, and it's about 45 minutes long total. You should definitely check it out if you have the time, because a bunch of new features were showcased.

Definitely worth the watch! It shows a lot of new things we can do in the game.

I got a good listen while FINALLY watching the translated Nintendo Direct :p I really like what I hear!! The slower, more peaceful music at 5am was amazing!!

7pm theme was my favourite out of the samples, really gave a "night-time is near" vibe.
i also liked the 5am theme, mostly because i'm a sucker for reverse piano effects. :v

I just remembered something -
Every school morning I would wake up and have breakfast at 7:30 AM.
I would also start up Wild World, and wait for Nook's to open! Good memories :)

I really hope 7 AM is upbeat and uplifting so I can start the day in an awake mood!

Back