• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:3DS Hourly music..

The music makes me excited to stay up all night playing like I did back on the gamecube. The music just makes fits the mood of the little village.

7PM is the best, even though it sounds a little dramatic for AC i like it, its great for just walking along the beach, or having a nice stroll trough the mall. Thinking about it makes me feel so calm inside! :)

I quite liked all of them and they seemed so great and rich with sound that I know AC is going to feel even better playing it with the right music to accompany it. :)

I absolutely love the new 7 PM. It sounds mysterious yet relaxing, and it's telling us that the night is about to start.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only one, but WW's music was just TOO relaxing. Every time I played in bed, I would fall asleep. GC's was perfect, because late afternoon (which was when I usually played), it was an active little tempo.

I LOVED how he captured the feeling of "refreshing" with 9 AM. It's perfect. I actually really liked 5 pm as well.

I feel like I'm the only one, but WW's music was just TOO relaxing. Every time I played in bed, I would fall asleep. GC's was perfect, because late afternoon (which was when I usually played), it was an active little tempo.

I LOVED how he captured the feeling of "refreshing" with 9 AM. It's perfect. I actually really liked 5 pm as well.

Yeah, I always felt like that with WW at night, it was just so relaxing.

I really like the 19:00 music. I mean, I love all of it, but that one is my favorite.

The new hourly music is lovely. I've always enjoyed the hourly music from the games. The bongos and tablas with the more mysterious tunes give an interesting feeling. Digging that bossa nova at 17:00, too. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

I actually liked the 19:00 one, i'm really into music like that lately (probably because i watched Pewdiepie play: ''To the Moon'' )

You watched that?! I love the music, Laura Shigihara & Kazumi Totaka are some of my favorite composers!

I definitely like 7pm/19:00 the most by far! 5pm/17:00 has a good bossa nova feel to it. I like some parts of 3am a lot!

I'm really pleased with this new soundtrack, Its gone beyond my expectations.

Oh my god, the 7 pm one sounds amazing. Looks like that's when I'll be playing the most!

putting my nostalgia aside i like the new 7pm a little more than the previous ones. I can't say the same for the daytime songs though.

My favorite is actually the 6 AM music from city folk! It's so relaxing, so I'm looking forward to hearing the new morning music in AC3DS! Granted, I don't play in the morning much...

Back