• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS house layout suggestions

I think it could be like this :

When you upgrade the house Toom nook ask you where do you want your next room ? Options : Above , Below , Right , Left , Back, or Expansion of a room .

It would be weird but fun :D

When you upgrade the house Toom nook ask you where do you want your next room ? Options : Above , Below , Right , Left , Back, or Expansion of a room .

i like that idea :)3

i like that idea too and maybe you will have a max of sq/ft so you wont have to many rooms and stuff

Shooting for the stars, here but I think you should be able to customize everything about your town. At the beginning of the game, you can choose where your buildings are, put the bridges wherever, and all that jazz.

I think it was a good idea for Nintendo to let us put stuff on the walls. woo nintendo

that would be good i know alot people from ac:ww that use action replay or something to do that and it would mess up your and there game if you went to there city and you got to chose where the light house and stuff on ac:cf why not expanded it even more on ac:3d

that would be good i know alot people from ac:ww that use action replay or something to do that and it would mess up your and there game if you went to there city and you got to chose where the light house and stuff on ac:cf why not expanded it even more on ac:3d

you can use a program called Animal Map, on your computer but it only works with Wild World.

That is the dumbest question I've ever heard...

why is it a dumb question? just because the 3DS has a friend code system doesn't mean they'll build it into the Animal Crossing game. and who knows if there is the same town gate system.

Back