• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

bellforums requests twenty five.jpgbellforums requests twenty six.jpg

This looks awesome Thanks! :D Though I'm guessing my clothes were a bit difficult to draw, sorry about that. >_>

Last edited:
I think there's either two or three people waiting ahead of you for slots, but otherwise, that's it! So if I get three of these done today, I can add you. :D
okie c: if you could leave me a pm/vm that be really cool since I'm really forgetful OTL

i posted another pic of me and fauna!! please make it a full length picture ( our bodies show ) and put flowers around us!! ty!

I'll wait until you have a spot open, would like to request something here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone! Just a general notice here, after Kanapachi's request, this thread is going to be closing. I will finish all requests before closing. For those of you who have patiently been waiting for a slot and have posted here stating this, I will gladly do yours as well, but any new requests will be denied. I'm sorry, I do love drawing and this has been a lot of fun, but I have other obligations that come first. If you like my art and would like to see more of it, I have a tumblr link on my profile and deviantART page as well. Thank you again! <3

Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone! Just a general notice here, after Kanapachi's request, this thread is going to be closing. I will finish all requests before closing. For those of you who have patiently been waiting for a slot and have posted here stating this, I will gladly do yours as well, but any new requests will be denied. I'm sorry, I do love drawing and this has been a lot of fun, but I have other obligations that come first. If you like my art and would like to see more of it, I have a tumblr link on my profile and deviantART page as well. Thank you again! <3
That's really sad for us, but quite understandable c:
I'm totally going to watch you on DA. ^-^

{follows the tumblr}

I love your drawing style btw! Just had to comment on that, again. It's sooo cute! It was super nice of you to take the time and draw all of these people too. I know that took a lot of time.

Last edited:
Take your time in whatever you need to do, real life duties are more important than online activities. :3

Fawful when you do my drawing can you show my body and faunas body? make it full length and put flowers around us ty!!

Back