• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

bellforums requests twenty eight.jpg

OMMGGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGOMG I LOVE IT :D <3 THANKS YOU SO MUCH I LOVE CHU

Konan, just know you are quite lucky you got anything at all. Your behavior has been despicable to artists and customers as a whole, and quite frankly, I'm disappointed that she filled your request; but her reasoning made sense.

Let this be YET ANOTHER warning/PSA to everyone.

Don't pester or harrass artists. Don't be an ass. It not only makes us feel bad, but it makes you look like a goddamned fool. Learn some respect, patience and kindness, and just maybe you'll receive it back from others.

That is all from me once more. I'm just pretty damn sick of watching people treat not only my girl, but artists in general like trash. :)

Last edited:
I appreciate the concern and everything, but please. I hate fighting, especially over something silly like this. I'm not particularly fond of having my art thread hijacked. I know you feel very passionate about this, but perhaps take it to PM's next time, okay? If I hadn't wanted to truly draw something for someone, I wouldn't have, simple as that.

bellforums requests thirty.jpgbellforums requests twenty nine.jpg

Gonna probably start a new thread once these requests are finished to post daily AC art I get inspired to do. If anyone might be interested. :D

That sounds like a pretty neat idea, Fawful :›

Also I could just imagine you saying ''I HAVE FURY!'' (I need to re-play Bowser's Inside story) z-z

Gonna probably start a new thread once these requests are finished to post daily AC art I get inspired to do. If anyone might be interested. :D

Ooh would we get to see some interactions of your villagers? :D

Last edited:
Wow, Beardo looks pretty damn posh.

I never said that. That opinion is confidential. No one knows of it. Shh.

That sounds like a pretty neat idea, Fawful :›

Also I could just imagine you saying ''I HAVE FURY!'' (I need to re-play Bowser's Inside story) z-z

Oh yes, I am having much fury at all times, even when playing with the tiny animals of adorability that are building their houses over the paths I am slaving over! It is having irritation, like the spicy mustard plentifully spooned over Fawful's sandwiches! (Eheheheh don't mind me, I'm replaying Superstar Saga myself now. :'D )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh would we get to see some interactions of your villagers? :D

I'd like to yes! :D I have plans for the future! -pumps fists into the air- I just hope my laziness doesn't take over. XD

Oh yes, I am having much fury at all times, even when playing with the tiny animals of adorability that are building their houses over the paths I am slaving over! It is having irritation, like the spicy mustard plentifully spooned over Fawful's sandwiches! (Eheheheh don't mind me, I'm replaying Superstar Saga myself now. :'D )
Fawful is giving the 101 Percents οωο

That meowstic.. That motherfrikkin meowstic <3 Much much much love.

Last edited:
Dat Meowstic indeed! o3o

Quick question, Is that the full res image? .o.

Back