• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

I think I just want a cute little picture of Erik and Beau holding hands. <3

Looking all shy and blushing all cute. ;-;

because I'm dorky like that uwu

Last edited:
Super duper cold today, how is everyone else's weather doing? Are you ready for spring? ;w;

yundai__s_request_by_pharaoh_ink-d7a28we.png

It's gotten warmer here in England, which is really surprising for our usual weather.

It's summer weather again here. (We have like a week of winter weather, and then it's hot again.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correction: it's actually just warm outside today.

It looks so lovely, baby!!! <3333 You're improoooooovingggg~ -noms- <3333

Finland has been all screwy with weather, the first day it's around -1 - 2 Celsius, actually dropping under zero. But the next damn day it's like 4 - 10 Celsius with a clear blue sky and all. But hey.. all of our snow melted, from the capital area at least c:

bellforum_request_number_33_by_pharaoh_ink-d7a65um.png

It was almost tolerable outside today for two minutes, so that's a good sign, right? Though the giant mountains of ever present snow are still concerning. Melt faster! D:

Last edited:
That's so cute oh no

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you get snow? Lucky.

Not lucky for her arthritis. ): My poor babychild.

ahhhh BAAAAAAABE THAT'S SO ADORABLE?!?!??!? HDFGDDFGDFG YELLS..... YOU'RE JUST LIKE FAE YOU IMPROVE WITH EVERY PICTURE <3333 my boyfriend looks ADORABLE. and you made erik look wayyyyyyyyy cuter than he is in game tbh omg /smooches ilu

bellforum_request_number_33_by_pharaoh_ink-d7a65um.png

It was almost tolerable outside today for two minutes, so that's a good sign, right? Though the giant mountains of ever present snow are still concerning. Melt faster! D:
we had like a week of snow here. then it rained away. so haven't seen snow since early january. xD
weather today was quite nice. it was storming last night though.. but sunny today, with tons of wind. xD

and that beau is the most adorable creature ever <3

Last edited:
Thank yoooou. :'D I'm glad you all like it! And ugh, I'm hoping the same over here Yookey! We started to finally get rain that washed the snow away and then a few days ago we had a huge blizzard that replaced all the grass with snow again. I guess Queen Elsa is determined to keep it snowing forever. XD

Thank yoooou. :'D I'm glad you all like it! And ugh, I'm hoping the same over here Yookey! We started to finally get rain that washed the snow away and then a few days ago we had a huge blizzard that replaced all the grass with snow again. I guess Queen Elsa is determined to keep it snowing forever. XD
Ugh that doesn't sound like fun XD
I hate the rain though. We're in a rain season atm.. My joints are aching constantly. :c I'd rather take the snow tbh.
Best of all would be sun. Haha

Maybe Elsa is secretly ruling whatever country you live in? XD

Ah screw weather. Both Thursday and Friday were around +10 celsius. Yet today it has been snowing all day u-u

felicity_by_pharaoh_ink-d7amjii.png

Sorry for taking so long on the requests, trying to get to them faster. ;-; I hope this Felicity sort of makes up for it.

Back