• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

Thank you so much :>
(Now to just resize and make it into Avatar sized and all 8D)

Last edited:
I was going to order a Male Meowstic. It's so beautiful, tho. ;u;

Back to the brainstorming board~

Glad you like Yookey!! And haha, what a coincidence! Take as long as you need to think of another request, I won't stop till everyone who ordered is done. :)

Dat meowstic, what a dashing lil hipster
Now he needs to sit in starbucks so he can
Update his instagram.

Too hipster for pokepuffs or whatever they are called now

I LAUGHED REALLY HARD OMF

"Nah I'm so over Pokepuffs"
"But--"
"No, I want coffee. Can you do that for me? No, wait, nevermind, I see a guy walking out of the shop with some. -steals with telepathic powers-"
Trainer is left sputtering and spewing apologies to the person whose coffee was stolen by her Meowstic.

I LAUGHED REALLY HARD OMF

"Nah I'm so over Pokepuffs"
"But--"
"No, I want coffee. Can you do that for me? No, wait, nevermind, I see a guy walking out of the shop with some. -steals with telepathic powers-"
Trainer is left sputtering and spewing apologies to the person whose coffee was stolen by her Meowstic.
"Oh god I'm so sorry! He's been acting really weird lately. Talking about indie music and says I wouldn't know what he was talking about and calling his pokeball 'mainstream'-"
/meowstic continues to drink coffee through an exaggerated sigh/

(Sorry to my brother who swears he's not a hipster for quoting him on part of that)

"Oh god I'm so sorry! He's been acting really weird lately. Talking about indie music and says I wouldn't know what he was talking about and calling his pokeball 'mainstream'-"
/meowstic continues to drink coffee through an exaggerated sigh/

(Sorry to my brother who swears he's not a hipster for quoting him on part of that)

No more regular poke balls for Meowstic, Premier balls are teh shet right now.

Can't wait for my picture,thank you so much for doing this Fawful!^_^

Last edited:
Are you still doing this Fawful?I'm sorry for asking,I'm just not very patient.But I'm not going to complain,after all your doing this for free and your busy with life so its really nice to be doing all of these pictures.:D

Are you still doing this Fawful?I'm sorry for asking,I'm just not very patient.But I'm not going to complain,after all your doing this for free and your busy with life so its really nice to be doing all of these pictures.:D

Absolutely am! :) Just got a little busier than I would've liked to be, but it happens. Thanks for sticking with me this long! :D

mayor nikki.jpg

Sorry for taking so long, haven't been feeling well lately. :'D Thanks for looking!

Freya looks so frickin magical in that one :eek: Makes me want to get her and secretly stash her as my 11th villager.

Freya looks so frickin magical in that one :eek: Makes me want to get her and secretly stash her as my 11th villager.

nO SHE'S MINE -snarling heard in the distance- (i kid, i kid)

View attachment 32114

Sorry for taking so long, haven't been feeling well lately. :'D Thanks for looking!

buT OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS BABY GIRLIE AND UWAHAHGHH LOOK AT ME THE CUTEST MAYOR OF ALL AND WERE PLAYING ON THE SWINGS SCREAMS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT LOVEI T LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH BAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you didnt have to do this at all AND YOU MADE IT SO MAGICAL LOOK AT HER DRESS IM CRYYYYYYYYYY

nikki/freya #1 couple god bless IM SO EMotIONAL

Back