• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

Could you do my mayor with Twiggy please?

Picture5.jpg

Last edited:
Omg! I love your drawings! They're so awesome! :3

If you're accepting, can you please draw my character and Merengue? (Character is in my spoiler)
If you need help with anything, let me know. Or any other compensation! D:

<3, thank you thank you!

Omg! I love your drawings! They're so awesome! :3

If you're accepting, can you please draw my character and Merengue? (Character is in my spoiler)
If you need help with anything, let me know. Or any other compensation! D:

<3, thank you thank you!

Hi there, I'm up now, so I'll be getting to all who requested from me! Expect them sometime today. :D

Also, thanks so much! I don't need any sort of compensation, but if you know of anyone who's looking to sell any items from sweets, princess, an afternoon tea set (I think that's what it's called, it has tiers with sweets?), or one of those neat hairbow wigs, I'd really appreciate being pointed in the right direction! :D

Could you draw my mayor drinking coffee? xD I have an afternoon tea set I could give you, also i think i have an extra hairbow wig ~

Could you draw my mayor drinking coffee? xD I have an afternoon tea set I could give you, also i think i have an extra hairbow wig ~

I ended up getting a hairbow wig earlier, but thank you, that was very sweet of you! Of course, I'd be more than happy to draw that for you. c:

You are AMAZING!!!
Would you please draw my mayor with Cole with us holding heart balloons? He's my favorite villager and I think he'd look super cute in your style ;D
Here's my mayor
33w2lnp.jpg

By the way, I'd LOVE to give you an afternoon tea set or the whole sweets set or anything else you're looking for :3 Your art is brilliant and I had so much fun just looking through this thread :3

Last edited:
Would you mind drawing my mayor and Flurry please? If you aren't too swamped, lol. I can tip <3 http://imgur.com/U4Ke7af if you could make the white patent shoes brown pumps would be awesome :3

Last edited:
You are AMAZING!!!
Would you please draw my mayor with Cole with us holding heart balloons? He's my favorite villager and I think he'd look super cute in your style ;D
Here's my mayor
33w2lnp.jpg

By the way, I'd LOVE to give you an afternoon tea set or the whole sweets set or anything else you're looking for :3 Your art is brilliant and I had so much fun just looking through this thread :3

Aw, thank you so much, and wow, are you serious?! I've been looking everywhere for those! You're so sweet, I can't believe it. <XD That's super kind of you. I'll get right to work on drawing!

I can see you have a lot of work here haha :D
But I absolutely adore your style, and if possible, could you draw my mayor with Muffy?
I understand if not though ^-^
what my mayor looks like:
mayorcafe.jpg

bellforums requests eight.jpgbellforums requests seven.jpgbellforums requests six.jpg

Hi everyone, sorry for taking a bit longer than usual on these today, I had to put some shelves up in my room earlier and organize some things, but I am still planning on completing everyone's requests! Thanks for being patient with me, and I hope you all enjoy! :D

OMG your arts is adorabs <3 may i request a pic of my mayor HNI_0078.JPG with the kk bubblegum girls :) or with diana and marina

Attachments

• HNI_0076.JPG
    HNI_0076.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 53
Hi there, I'm up now, so I'll be getting to all who requested from me! Expect them sometime today. :D

Also, thanks so much! I don't need any sort of compensation, but if you know of anyone who's looking to sell any items from sweets, princess, an afternoon tea set (I think that's what it's called, it has tiers with sweets?), or one of those neat hairbow wigs, I'd really appreciate being pointed in the right direction! :D

Aw! I see that you found yourself the afternoon tea set and hairbow. I'll look for the princess set for you! :D

Thank you, Thank you! <3

Omg can I please request my mayor with Beau? Your artwork and style is adorable! *O* ~~~~~

Here's a reference of my mayor: http://mayorlily.tumblr.com/reference

I only request that you make her hair light brown instead because I changed it in game and haven't updated yet ;3; And also-- if you could make her hair long and wavy with a pony-tail on top instead of just a ponytail!

Back