• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

D'aww shucks, thank you. <: D Feel free to make any requests if you'd like!

Lol I would request something someday
if I had anyway of payin' 0m0;

-only owns W.W and her Dslite wont let me connect to WiFi- umu

Last edited:
Lol I would request something someday
if I had anyway of payin' 0m0;

-only owns W.W and her Dslite wont let me connect to WiFi- umu

Hey, forget about payment, seeing your avatar in this thread is honestly payment enough. XD Don't hesitate to request me for anything, I enjoy drawing for you all. C:

/whispers/ you should put up a list of your requests maybe... I dunno. Nevermind. /runs away/

Last edited:
Like in the first one. I don't know if its actually helpful really but I've seen it on the other ones... Plus if you also wrote what you've already done people might scroll through more to see their favorite villagers... But only if it would be useful to you, you know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless that would encourage more requests than you are wanting to take on 0.0 cuz it probably would and I remember now that this wasn't originally a request thread :l

Last edited:
Like in the first one. I don't know if its actually helpful really but I've seen it on the other ones... Plus if you also wrote what you've already done people might scroll through more to see their favorite villagers... But only if it would be useful to you, you know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless that would encourage more requests than you are wanting to take on 0.0 cuz it probably would and I remember now that this wasn't originally a request thread :l

That's a wonderful idea, thank you! I added slots to make things easier, and I also thought it'd be a good idea to post all requests on the original post too, so people won't have to hunt through to find their requests. I hope it's better now! c:

(oh yes you should draw dr. shrunk... also one of you two should tell me what animal he actually is supposed to be... mostly the second one...)

Ohhhh yes that must be it. You have solved one of life's great questions /bows/ /shot/

- - - Post Merge - - -

(now all that is left is his buck teeth....)

Ohhhh yes that must be it. You have solved one of life's great questions /bows/ /shot/

- - - Post Merge - - -

(now all that is left is his buck teeth....)

The great mystery that is Shrunk. Maybe there's some squirrel lineage in the Shrunk family tree. Aquatic squirrel hybrids running around. XD

What does Dr. Shrunk really do during the day in the club? He's obviously sleep deprived. The world is coming to an end and its all secretly canon /shot

- - - Post Merge - - -

/whispers/ Blanca make it stop

What does Dr. Shrunk really do during the day in the club? He's obviously sleep deprived. The world is coming to an end and its all secretly canon /shot

- - - Post Merge - - -

/whispers/ Blanca make it stop

I think Dr. Shrunk might actually be a mad scientist on the side, and the floor of the club actually descends into his lab basement. That vacuum cleaner isn't fooling anyone, does anyone ever actually see him using it? >3>

We have cracked open the game. oh no. (I want a spin off.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh god Rover is just a huma-animal trafficker

That's where all the villagers come from, Dr. Shrunk manufactures them and programs them with different personalities, just like how he teaches you emotions! The town is all a holographic lie and you're living amongst robots to test your choices and actions in this bubble society.

Ribbot was the first clue! He's a glitch! How did I not see this coming?! /screams at the sky/ WHY GOD WHY

Back