AC DS or AC Rev?

Well, I finally decided. I voted for AC Revolution. When I found out about the controller, I was at awe at all of the possibilities...

i voted before i saw the controller...i never thought of that (AC + REV controller)...that's gonna make quite an interesting combination.

Once we get more info on ACRev, our votes may change, but hardly any of us could pass up portable ONLINE Animal Crossing!

I am excited about Animal Crossing Wild World because it's portable. But I am even more excited about Animal Crossing on Revolution because of the Revolution's controller. Just imagine how fun fishing would be on this game.

Yeah, and there's probably more to come that nintendo has hushed up to surprise everyone.

I am looking forward to Animal Crossing Wild Worlds more than the Revolution one since there's literally no info on it!

I'm more excited about Animal Crossing DS, because that's the one that I know a whole lot of information about, while AC Rev's details are shrouded in mystery right now.

:(

With up to 9 GBof disk capacity and that awesom controller we could have THOUSANDS of items. Plus, with better graphical capabilities we could get some awesome graphics. We could keep the camera angle like it is in ACWW but maybe we (inside ACWW's camera angle) could rotate the gamera to see the back of buildnigs and get a better perspective of what we want to see mking hide n seek better. More people online at the same time... and maybe even unique personalities for each animal in up to 100 (maybe more) different animals.

Back