• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC New Leaf USA pre-order statistics.

Wow, that's pretty good! I haven't pre-ordered yet. Idk if I should...

If you want the physical copy and have the funds for it now: go for it. There's no guarantee the game will be sold out on day one in your neck of the woods, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I never expected New Leaf to be that popular in the US. I thought it was only going to be popular in Japan.

I'm so happy it's getting so much attention
ANuISUO.gif

You guys also have to remember, there are LOTS of people planning on buying the game the first day, whether through brick-and-mortar, online ordering or through the E-shop. The pre-ordering is only a small fraction of the people who will be buying the game on or soon after launch.

Preordered the bundle since my faithful DS Lite is on its last legs :( cannot wait for this game to come out already, ITS TAKING TOO LONG

I pre ordered the game and Prima guidebook on Amazon, but I'm nervous it won't arrive until a few days after the release. -.- I mean, the release date is a Sunday. I pre ordered NHL13 a few days before it was out and I still got it on release day, but who knows if that will happen again. Should I cancel my order and do something else, or should I try my luck?

I'M SO MAD THAT THE LAST OF US ISN'T ON THE PC.

Though I've gotta say, holy ****. New Leaf in 4th place throughout the entire U.S.? I mean, that's gotta mean SOMETHING to Nintendo.

You guys also have to remember, there are LOTS of people planning on buying the game the first day, whether through brick-and-mortar, online ordering or through the E-shop. The pre-ordering is only a small fraction of the people who will be buying the game on or soon after launch.

yeah, If also counting the amount of people who will be downloading it at midnight/launch day, this number would be way higher. How exciting!

I think it will do 300,000+ first week, not counting downloads. It may be more spread out over downloads though. I think this game has a lot more pros for people to download than usual.

Nintendo is giving the game lots of attention on the 3DS Facebook page. Much more than I've seen for any other game. It's all marketing as the stuff they are posting is stuff any Animal Crossing fan already knows about.

I don't suppose there's any chart of Europe pre orders is there?

The new chart ending 4th of May is out. The game has added 18,019 pre-orders for a total of 191,402! If it carries on with these numbers weekly it'll easily make 300,000.

Source: http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41399/USA/

Wouldn't pre orders become less likely the closer we get to release? I'm not sure I see the point in pre ordering a week or two before release.

Last edited:
Back