• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Any recorded gameplay yet?

Zedamex did a 4 hour live stream today. There isn't any commentary over the game it's just him playing and a friend of his visits his town. Just him playing and he finishes when he pays off his first payment. He does no time travelling!

www.twitch.tv/zedamex/videos

Much luff to you both!! :3

pink-hearts.jpg

Now that I've started watching them, I'm skipping around and half closing my eyes. I can't figure out if I want to watch them or not.

I am uploading one tomorrow, and over the weekend. All with English explanations while playing! Will post the link when its done, but you guys could always check my youtube channel in my signature.

I am uploading one tomorrow, and over the weekend. All with English explanations while playing! Will post the link when its done, but you guys could always check my youtube channel in my signature.

Ahh~ thank you thank you

I'll be sure to go and subscribe to your channel now.

I'm trying my best not to watch gameplay videos. Aaaaaahhh, so jealous of Japan right now!!

I'm trying my best not to watch gameplay videos. Aaaaaahhh, so jealous of Japan right now!!

Haha, I know what toy mean. Before it came out I was like "Just a peek here and there probably, no big."

Now I watch and view whatever I see D:

So~ my unboxing video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ByM2ll2os&feature=plcp
And the first thirty (yes, 30!) minutes of game play is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pa2kgA2ocg&feature=plcp

More on the way for Saturday or Sunday, depending on how long the next video becomes.

I just wanted to say also that I appreciate everyone's kind words on here (in my messages) and on youtube. I am actually a really shy person so it took a lot for me to start doing these videos and what not, but I've got nothing but positive feedback and it is really wonderful. Looking forward to doing more!

Wow, I'm very jealous of that 3DS XL. If it ever comes to the west, I'm definitely getting it! As for the gameplay video, that was great. It's definitely nice to have a live translation with it so thank you for that! :) I'm curious about something if you could check for me at some point: Is it possible to build outside furniture stuff on the beach?

You and your boyfriend are very cute together by the way haha.

Last edited:
Thanks Saratoga I enjoyed your unboxing video and the translation video they were great looking forward to the next ones :D

Back