• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Any recorded gameplay yet?

Wow, I'm very jealous of that 3DS XL. If it ever comes to the west, I'm definitely getting it! As for the gameplay video, that was great. It's definitely nice to have a live translation with it so thank you for that! :) I'm curious about something if you could check for me at some point: Is it possible to build outside furniture stuff on the beach?

You and your boyfriend are very cute together by the way haha.

This particular 3DS is really pretty in person, I absolutely love the matte finish. I really hope it goes overseas, and I think it will, just a matter of time~

I will be sure to check that over the weekend! The beginning of the game is a bit more structured compared to past games, so I have to "complete" stuff, so to speak, before I get to freely build. I hope to be done by tomorrow though! (the thing I am doing now is like improving the town and Shizue wants you to reach 100 points by doing stuff like fishing out boots from the river/ocean, getting to know your neighbors better and doing their errands, after that, you can do the Mayor's job..am at 75 now).

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy together, I like to think it comes through in our videos :)

Last edited:
Thanks for that translation, Saratoga! :) I've been dying to know exactly what Rover says since I started watching all the videos!

You can pick them up after they fall and they sell for 500 bells.

i donno what else they do

Saratoga, how did you get the beehive in your pocket...? you can catch them now??

I shook a tree and ran away into someone's house when I heard the sound that I was being chased by bees. I left the house and went to the same tree and a beehive was left behind. I picked it up by pressing Y.

apparently you can go to the island at night time.

I shook a tree and ran away into someone's house when I heard the sound that I was being chased by bees. I left the house and went to the same tree and a beehive was left behind. I picked it up by pressing Y.

I need your help :( did you get my PM?

that map he picked was really nice

It really was, wasn't it! Now I decided that my map is going to have the waterfall right next to the opening of the beach so I can put my house in between like he did. I was like yelling: put it right there! There! There! And luckily, he heard me. ;)

Back