• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Any recorded gameplay yet?

Useless space

Oh my god, his map is absolutely lovely!

(Please don't look at the picture, I didn't want to post it here and don't know how to delete it.)

Attachments

• comparingmaps.jpg
    comparingmaps.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 180
Hi everyone, noticed my username name cropping up on these forums so thought I'd sign up to say hi!

Can't believe I've already hit 60 hours...

Last night was uneventful.

My time ended up a day ahead since I started 9am on the release day otherwise no shops would be open, and skipped forward the closed shop hours once it got late during the 25 hour marathon I did.

I don't like the fact my clock ended up a day ahead, I tried to move this back before starting for the day in hopes that it would still register as a new day.
I didn't think it would, but thought I'd try just in case, and it ended up being the same with nothing new but a letter in the mailbox. I desperately wanted to pay the next house instalment so I moved it back to its incorrect 1 day ahead and oops, my turnips died. Ah well... it was about 26k bells lost, painful but it wont be long before I make that back.

Ran around with

Tonight I will bite the bullet and fix the time back to the true date and time, since I will only have a about 3 hours to play tonight and desperately need to farm bells anyway :D

So~ my unboxing video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ByM2ll2os&feature=plcp
And the first thirty (yes, 30!) minutes of game play is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pa2kgA2ocg&feature=plcp

More on the way for Saturday or Sunday, depending on how long the next video becomes.

I just wanted to say also that I appreciate everyone's kind words on here (in my messages) and on youtube. I am actually a really shy person so it took a lot for me to start doing these videos and what not, but I've got nothing but positive feedback and it is really wonderful. Looking forward to doing more!

You should join us in our stream sometime, it would be great to be able to play a few games together.

Hi everyone, noticed my username name cropping up on these forums so thought I'd sign up to say hi!

Can't believe I've already hit 60 hours...

Last night was uneventful.

My time ended up a day ahead since I started 9am on the release day otherwise no shops would be open, and skipped forward the closed shop hours once it got late during the 25 hour marathon I did.

I don't like the fact my clock ended up a day ahead, I tried to move this back before starting for the day in hopes that it would still register as a new day.
I didn't think it would, but thought I'd try just in case, and it ended up being the same with nothing new but a letter in the mailbox. I desperately wanted to pay the next house instalment so I moved it back to its incorrect 1 day ahead and oops, my turnips died. Ah well... it was about 26k bells lost, painful but it wont be long before I make that back.

Ran around with

Tonight I will bite the bullet and fix the time back to the true date and time, since I will only have a about 3 hours to play tonight and desperately need to farm bells anyway :D

You should join us in our stream sometime, it would be great to be able to play a few games together.

That would actually be really fun! Message me your Friend Code, mine is under my avatar I believe :)

Hi guys
Not sure if I need to keep you posted here but just in case you didn't know:
I'll be live streaming tonight from about 4:15 PM JST for as long as I can manage.

For the most part I'll be farming farming farming and furthering my tan on the island. Hopefully I wont fall asleep infront of my 3DS like I did last night a couple of times hahaha.

Hi guys
Not sure if I need to keep you posted here but just in case you didn't know:
I'll be live streaming tonight from about 4:15 PM JST for as long as I can manage.

For the most part I'll be farming farming farming and furthering my tan on the island. Hopefully I wont fall asleep infront of my 3DS like I did last night a couple of times hahaha.

this is 6:15pm for me, sounds good :)

Back