• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Those seasonal images are just too cute! I saw them earlier on a blog and totally forgot to come post them here. xD Glad someone beat me to it!

I dont know if anyone has posted these or not but yeah

tumblr_mclm55GF8i1rdtx33o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mclm55GF8i1rdtx33o2_400.jpg
wow i really like that pic :)
and it shows a lot of new things to put in our towns too :)

I dont know if anyone has posted these or not but yeah

tumblr_mclm55GF8i1rdtx33o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mclm55GF8i1rdtx33o2_400.jpg

So pretty! Small thing, but the girl decorating the Christmas tree has her eyelashes on top, when they're usually on the bottom. I think it's probably just a stylistic choice as opposed to a new face.

So pretty! Small thing, but the girl decorating the Christmas tree has her eyelashes on top, when they're usually on the bottom. I think it's probably just a stylistic choice as opposed to a new face.

No no! That is a new face! Look at option ten:

Attachments

• bee6a143.jpg
    bee6a143.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 81

Hurrah! :D

I do agree with him, whenever I think about dlc for animal crossing I get this horrid image of being nickel and dimed for every last chair, table and lamp. It feels like something that's the complete opposite of what Animal Crossing is about.

I wonder, do you think they might add villagers as dlc? It would be pretty cool if they started bringing back some old favourites from the gamecube game that they didn't make it into the finished product.

EDIT: Hang on, this article makes it sound like there won't be any DLC at all....not even free.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/Animal+Crossing:+New+Leaf/news.asp?c=46146

Last edited:
Back