• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

omg

Animal-Crossing-New-Leaf-13.jpg

Haven't seen that before. More costumes are always welcome I suppose. News has been a little slow for the past couple of days, so it's nice to have some posts that have been overlooked revisited. However in four days, slow news will cease and a whole flood of information will come!

That doesn't lay off my point, though, the fact that this is supposed to be a thread that provides information to both members and guests. Just posting things over and over again that have already been posted several times is irritating, and isn't constructive whatsoever.

Besides, the reason I'm doing this in particular is because I'm honestly tired of the posts Sockhead has been making ever since he's been turned into a moderator. It seems as if he less of doing his job but more of rather posting illogical three word statements like "lolz im a moD!". If I'd go even further, it almost appears that Sockhead has become a moderator only for the sake of being called one rather than actually being a contribution to the site. I could be wrong.

Call me one to not judge, but as a member of the site, I'm fairly certain I have the right to critizise the current moderation occurring on these forums.

Well we don't really post pictures on the tweets cause most of us really assume people realize the rhythm is two every day except on weekends, so it is nice to see it being brought up.

If you are tired of his posts, just IGNORE them! Isn't it obvious?

Spamming is also Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. They arent always short. They can be long, like what you just said. It doesnt relate to ANYTHING with ACNL.

ON TOPIC:
Hopefully we can get more customization, I hope we have more town decor than the ones shown in the Directs.

The reason I'm doing this in particular is because I'm honestly tired of the posts Sockhead has been making ever since he's been turned into a moderator. It seems as if he less of doing his job but more of rather posting illogical three word statements like "lolz im a moD!". If I'd go even further, it almost appears that Sockhead has become a moderator only for the sake of being called one rather than actually being a contribution to the site. I could be wrong.

Call me one to not judge, but as a member of the site, I'm fairly certain I have the right to critizise the current moderation occurring on these forums.

You have every right to criticize me, and that's okay. I'm all ears! But when you say I'm posting nothing but illiterate nonsense, I fear you're not venturing out further than Brewster's Cafe, in which the description is "Anything goes, so have fun here!". Yeah what I post sometimes can be illogical, but it's only for the sake of comedy. (And because I find myself hilarious) And sure, you don't have to like it! THAT'S COOL! But don't bring my moderator title into this. I am the same person I was when I joined this site in 2008. No title will change who I am.

Like me or don't like me, I'm just being myself. If you don't like that, then don't don't waste your valuable time reading my "lolz im a moD" thread.

Last edited:
You have the right to criticize me, and that's okay. I'm all ears! But when you say I'm posting nothing illiterate nonsense, I fear you're not venturing out further than Brewster's Cafe, in which the description is "Anything goes, so have fun here!". Yeah what I post sometimes can be illogical, but it's only for the sake of comedy. (And because I find myself hilarious) And sure, you don't have to like it! THAT'S COOL! But don't bring my moderator title into this. I am the same person I was when I joined this site in 2008. No title will change who I am.

Like me or don't like me, I'm just being myself. If you don't like that, then don't don't waste your valuable time reading my "lolz im a moD" thread.

There are no like buttons I'm aware of. I like this. Good Job.

it doens't matter whether info is new or not.

this thread doens't say anything about only posting 'new' info, and if the mods tell you to calm down, then calm yo ****, listen to them. then you let the thread spam for another 2 pages when you said you didn't want the thread cluttered with random ****. end of story you're wrong.

now back onto that list posted of those items

Red back spiders... That's mean like asdfd I am pissed off by that right now but in 10 seconds i wont give 2 ****s they added them to the game lol..

I don't see many new bugs or fish though, could someone make a list of new fish and bugs?

Ya I saw that I saw a few I hadn't seen before, googled some

Oarfish that **** ****ing creepy

it doens't matter whether info is new or not.

this thread doens't say anything about only posting 'new' info, and if the mods tell you to calm down, then calm yo ****, listen to them. then you let the thread spam for another 2 pages when you said you didn't want the thread cluttered with random ****. end of story you're wrong.

now back onto that list posted of those items

Red back spiders... That's mean like asdfd I am pissed off by that right now but in 10 seconds i wont give 2 ****s they added them to the game lol..

I don't see many new bugs or fish though, could someone make a list of new fish and bugs?

lol why is it mean?
yeah there doesnt seem too much new bugs and fish, though there is all the new things we have to dive for

really wanna know what that purple ball thing is

edit: I know what it is, lool the dream place, I thoug it was an icon for the door behind the bin :((

Redback spiders? I've never heard of such a thing! Allow me to access Wikipedia~ *five seconds later* NO GOD WHY. That might be WORSE than the Tarantula for me! Ahhhhhhh no why.

Calming down...

At first I thought that pinkish colored orb on the screen shot was a super simplified stylized rose.

Does the layout of the shopping area vary or is it going to be the same for everyone?

the museum will vary on the left or right depending what side your beach is on, as the bench will have to be on the side with the beach, the museum on the other.

All other shops will remain in the same spot, however you do get the choice of whether or not you want to do the community project to get the building, but it's basic shape will still be there no matter what, it will just look run-down until you do the community project,

Last edited:
Back