• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I don't know why everyone's complaining about the name Jimmy... I like it

Sorry for going back 2 pages xD But I googled a lot of the new fish names here and they're HUGE! So excited to have more big fish, it's always exciting to see a giant shadow :)

yeah they are ^.^
like the oarfish can get to 17 meters long (56 feet) o.0 XD
thats super big XD
and the whale shark too XD

tumblr_mcvt0pxNGK1qezksdo1_500.jpg

not sure if this is new or not but maybe there are some neighbors we haven't seen yet

tumblr_mcvt0pxNGK1qezksdo1_500.jpg

not sure if this is new or not but maybe there are some neighbors we haven't seen yet

awesome ^.^
i dont mind any villager so far but that ugly blue cow
please, please let me get other villagers than that blue cow, i dont want to have to nearly kill her with my net to get her to move XD

Dont think I've seen that before. I think there may be some new villagers on that too

Can't wait for this game to release in japan! Not far now.

thats me plz don't post pics of me without my permission thats violation.

I'll post what I said on another forum:

I have mixed feelings about this. Half of me wants to celebrate that the game I've been waiting three years for is finally released... The other half of me wants to strangle this man for having it when I don't.

The new tweets show you placing a spot for your new neighbor to move in, and cutting a tree down, but the rings of the tree stump are heart shaped! o_O

I want to rob you. Post stuff as soon as possible if you would like to keep your precious game and 3DS :p (jk)

Back