• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Bingo gives out ski furniture.
HNI_0049-1_zps9723564b.jpg

More gem furniture. The bed has a silver gem encrusted on it.
It also looks like it is possible to add gold gems to furniture, but I'm saving my gold gems to make more solid gold furniture.
HNI_0043-3_zpsbfd78d03.jpg

Bingo gives out ski furniture.
HNI_0049-1_zps9723564b.jpg

More gem furniture. The bed has a silver gem encrusted on it.
It also looks like it is possible to add gold gems to furniture, but I'm saving my gold gems to make more solid gold furniture.
HNI_0043-3_zpsbfd78d03.jpg

That ski lift chair is awesome!

This has probably been asked before but how do you make this snow woman? If you roll two snowballs together doesn't that just make a snowman? How would you add the third snowball?
tumblr_mfaidvyZOd1ril62uo1_400.jpg

That ski lift chair is awesome!

This has probably been asked before but how do you make this snow woman? If you roll two snowballs together doesn't that just make a snowman? How would you add the third snowball?
View attachment 2371

The third snowball pops out on its own. Only two snowballs are needed to make her.

I found a time traveller.
Carnations are back:
HNI_0054-3_zpsc38ab3ed.jpg

We've already seen these, but here's a clear shot of the tulip shaped bush.
HNI_0057-1_zps73d5d926.jpg

It kind of looks like a giant piece of foam to me. :x I doubt I'll build one of these.

This makes me want to get apples as a native fruit in my NA copy of NL.
HNI_0056-1_zpsa62d732a.jpg

Last edited:
cool. My fav so far is the Snow-woman one. When Animal Crossing new leaf comes out i'm so gunna be the first one to get it then i'm gunna make a snow woman. I have a question though on Animal Crossing New Leaf is there Wi-Fi connection in other words Can you go to other players towns? I searched on the internet but, it said nothing about it.

cool. My fav so far is the Snow-woman one. When Animal Crossing new leaf comes out i'm so gunna be the first one to get it then i'm gunna make a snow woman. I have a question though on Animal Crossing New Leaf is there Wi-Fi connection in other words Can you go to other players towns? I searched on the internet but, it said nothing about it.

Yes, you can go to other player's towns. :)

Get your eyes checked.

:O

/opinion

"When you water with it you actually turn in a circle in front of you watering probably up to 9 squares. I say probably because I didn’t test that. I tried to get a good shot showing dripping flowers, but I semi-failed at that."

http://www.sosostris.com/2012/12/19/animal-crossing-new-leaf-day-42/

interesting...

ok to get Katrina in the mall apparently you need to visit her 20 times, then you'll open up a community project which costs 340,000 Bells and her fortune telling house will go to the trash can area in the mall

To change how the train station looks, you need to use the train station 100 times (ie; go on the train 100 times to villages) - idk if allowing people to come visit you counts, I'd assume so.

Then after you hit 100, speak to Porter, and he will open up community projects where you can customize the train station, you can have the default, japanese style, fairy tale, or modern styled train stations - they cost the same as the town hall, 480,000 bells

Last edited:
Wait I actually agree! I thought I was the only one haha. I mean I understand if people like it but I don't think I'll use it in my house at all :p

Yeah I don't think i'll be using it either, may change my mind though

anyway, in case you haven't seen, made a thread of all community projects - http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?63838-Community-Projects

linking to first page;

further more i made a post elsewhere on HRA rewards, so imma post it here, too;

10,000 points: HRA T-Shirt
20,000 points: Academy Flag
30,000 points: HRA Jacket
50,000 points: Silver Trophy
70,000 points: Gold Trophy
90,000 points: Big Silver Trophy
100,000 points: Big Gold Trophy

Then after this point you get access to golden exterior house items;
300,000 points: Golden Roof
500,000 points: Golden wall
700,000 points: Golden door
900,000 points: Golden fence
1,000,000 points: Golden post

Pretty sure this is the fully upgraded golden house
Actually no, I think this is it: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/supizon/imgs/f/c/fc1cba41-s.jpg

also here is an image of the trump series (new gracie grace series)
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/supizon/imgs/d/f/df00f723-s.jpg

Last edited:
Now i'm going to waste all my time on getting points from the HRA Jake lol! I really want a big gold trophy along with a gold house!

Ya there's an image of it somewhere but i'm tired but i'll find it anyway

HNI_0050.JPG

I need that gold exterior. :eek:
I don't like gem furniture either. xD The only thing I've liked so far is my gem-ified piggy bank.

Back