• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

After seeing the "ice palace" series you get from Snowmom, I think I might gem-ify that to make it look even more crystalized.

After seeing the "ice palace" series you get from Snowmom, I think I might gem-ify that to make it look even more crystalized.
Not all furniture can be gem-ified. :c I tried one of the pieces from the Ice series and it didn't work.
Kaizo is so picky. Dx

D'oh! Oh well, it's still such a pretty series, I want it all.

From what we know, Kaizo won't touch any special furniture, like the Jingle furniture. He also won't touch some furniture.

I tried to get Zed to make a Phone Booth blue, and Kaizo said no. (So much for having a life-sized TARDIS model...)

From what we know, Kaizo won't touch any special furniture, like the Jingle furniture. He also won't touch some furniture.

I tried to get Zed to make a Phone Booth blue, and Kaizo said no. (So much for having a life-sized TARDIS model...)

That's lame. I want a TARDIS D:

Sorry if this is old news, but it looks like we've got the Egg Series and the Untidy Series.

ss (2012-12-20 at 08.23.39).jpg

Random Google search, ended up finding a few pages from the guide. Here's the full picture with a couple others:
http://puu.sh/1Dro3
http://puu.sh/1Drna
http://puu.sh/1Drp9

It's pretty nice how the guide mentions what the villager likes and dislikes. It even tells you what they're wearing.

What did you type into Google to find those?

I wonder if the guidebook will tell us how many villagers can live in your town. I am eager to know if 12 is max or not. That pretty much have everything in there is seems, so I am sure it's mentioned somewhere in the guidebook.

Last edited:
What did you type into Google to find those?

I wonder if the guidebook will tell us how many villagers can live in your town. I am eager to know if 12 is max or not. That pretty much have everything in there is seems, so I am sure it's mentioned somewhere in the guidebook.

I'm almost certain 12 is the maximum

It's awesome. Just awesome. You know how it is the shortest day (Winter Solstice) right?
Shortest Day.jpg
Well, 9:00 AM and it's still dark in the game. I think this is a nice touch.

I guess, with the longest day (Summer Solstice), it will work the same way.

It's awesome. Just awesome. You know how it is the shortest day (Winter Solstice) right?
View attachment 2396

That would be cool...I hope we all have the game by then :)

View attachment 2396

damnn!! The attention to detail in this game is so awesome! But wait.. where I live it's always light by 9:00 am, so this will be a bit weird for me, haha x)

Back