• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Been playing since day one and haven't seen Katrina in town. On one day, the villagers all talked about her but I looked everywhere and couldn't find her. Where did other people find her?

Been playing since day one and haven't seen Katrina in town. On one day, the villagers all talked about her but I looked everywhere and couldn't find her. Where did other people find her?

Town Plaza where the tree is, is where all visitors show up

Is it true that the only the way you can get the Messy/Sloppy series is by residents putting them up at Re-Tail

Is it true that the only the way you can get the Messy/Sloppy series is by residents putting them up at Re-Tail
Yes, but you can also get it from scheduling a time to visit a neighbor's home. Then when they ask you if you want to buy something, buy a piece of their Sloppy Series if they have it.

Yes, but you can also get it from scheduling a time to visit a neighbor's home. Then when they ask you if you want to buy something, buy a piece of their Sloppy Series if they have it.

Gonna take forever to get that series then. I didn't know you could buy their furniture when they invite you to vist.

Gonna take forever to get that series then. I didn't know you could buy their furniture when they invite you to vist.

Yep. I bought a tatami bed off of one of my villagers the other day when she invited me over. :)

It's also worth taking the villagers up on their invitation because the next day they'll send you a letter with a present attached thanking you for visiting.

Can you only get the silver axe from the town's island, or is there a chance you will be able to get one from Club Tortimer as well?

Can you only get the silver axe from the town's island, or is there a chance you will be able to get one from Club Tortimer as well?

They show up on both the town's island and CT. It might be easier to find them on CT since the items change every time you go.

Where do you obtain furniture? I've seen a very limited selection at Re-Tail and the island as well. I also know that you can obtain them from the balloons and trees. Is that all?

Is there a way you can have two mayors using one game cartridge? If not, is it possible to delete your save file and start over? If possible, how can you delete it? I own a retail copy.

Thanks.

Where do you obtain furniture? I've seen a very limited selection at Re-Tail and the island as well. I also know that you can obtain them from the balloons and trees. Is that all?

Is there a way you can have two mayors using one game cartridge? If not, is it possible to delete your save file and start over? If possible, how can you delete it? I own a retail copy.

Thanks.
Your animals will often give you things. If you snoop in the cupboards/fridges/things you can open and comment on, sometimes you'll find an item and they'll let you take it. If you let them visit your house and vice versa, they'll mail you a present the following day attached to a thank you letter. People online often let you buy stuff from their stores that they might not want, you can also exchange furniture with them. Some people are collecting certain sets and are willing to trade items/bells/fruit to get what they want.

You can only have one mayor per town. Any characters created after the mayor are just villagers. You can delete your town by speaking to Isabelle when you start up the game and asking to demolish your (the mayor's) home.

Your animals will often give you things. If you snoop in the cupboards/fridges/things you can open and comment on, sometimes you'll find an item and they'll let you take it. If you let them visit your house and vice versa, they'll mail you a present the following day attached to a thank you letter. People online often let you buy stuff from their stores that they might not want, you can also exchange furniture with them. Some people are collecting certain sets and are willing to trade items/bells/fruit to get what they want.

You can only have one mayor per town. Any characters created after the mayor are just villagers. You can delete your town by speaking to Isabelle when you start up the game and asking to demolish your (the mayor's) home.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I forgot to ask this question last time, unfortunately. Can you obtain the wet suit only from the island store or is it more obtainable at the Club Tortimer Island? (I'm not a member of Club Tortimer yet so I can't see for myself.)

Thanks for the quick reply.

I forgot to ask this question last time, unfortunately. Can you obtain the wet suit only from the island store or is it more obtainable at the Club Tortimer Island? (I'm not a member of Club Tortimer yet so I can't see for myself.)

Wet suits can be obtained from both the regular island store and Club Tortimer, but Club Tortimer has some exclusive wet suit colours.

Wet suits can be obtained from both the regular island store and Club Tortimer, but Club Tortimer has some exclusive wet suit colours.

I'm now a member of Club Tortimer and found a wet suit on that island during my first try! I'm not sure if I'll go there a lot however, since the game automatically saves numerous times whenever I'm there. A bit of an annoyance in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back