• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

something I'd like to see would be a "sell all" option when selling stuff to Nook.

That would be god, but we still have the option where you can select multiple goods at a time, and it doesn't take that long to put them in there. But yeah, I agree with you. Hopefully they will make the game much better in little ways such as that.

Really really really sorry for double posting, but I just read the translation of the interview of some of the producers of animal crossing from the Sep 13th press conference, and regarding Tom Nook, apparently he is going to be the new real estate agent in the game. If any of you could post the concept picture of Tom nook from the interview, that would be great, because there is some sort of creature that is standing next to him.... Do any of you have any idea what this is? I'm not going crazy, coz imsure it some strange sort of creature. Could one of you post all of the pictures that they showed the interview? Because there are some interesting nes there...

Oh and I just thought... If Tom nook is the new real estate agent... Then who is going to be the owner of the shops? Will there be a whole new shopkeeper altogether, or maybe sable and able will take over? I don't think that's likely, but I'm sure the wouldve mentioned if there was going to be a new shopkeeper. What do all of you think?

Also, the interview said something about a bookstore, and the option to customize the outside of your house ( the structure and colour) and also change your letter box. What do you think of this? I think it's great! I mean, imagine the things you could with your house! Thi game is going to be the best and cannot wait for it! I wonder what the well is going to be used for....

Just use the ****ing edit button, that's why we have one

Quit being a mini-mod. So what if he/she double posted? Their posts have added so much more to this topic than all posts you have made on this page combined (and looking back on past pages, this still pretty much holds true).

Oh and I just thought... If Tom nook is the new real estate agent... Then who is going to be the owner of the shops? Will there be a whole new shopkeeper altogether, or maybe sable and able will take over? I don't think that's likely, but I'm sure the wouldve mentioned if there was going to be a new shopkeeper. What do all of you think?

You're getting way ahead of yourself. I read that whole thing as well, and I don't remember a single thing talking about Nook not being in the real estate business. All we saw was Nook following a player character and deciding where to build the house. Nook has been in charge of house building in every single Animal Crossing game so far.

The picture you're talking about (here) still looks like a shop, it's just in a different style, most likely to fit the shopping strip style of the town area. Of course, I could be wrong. It might help if we have somebody to translate the Japanese in that sketch.

Last edited:
Also, the interview said something about a bookstore, and the option to customize the outside of your house ( the structure and colour) and also change your letter box. What do you think of this? I think it's great! I mean, imagine the things you could with your house!

This would be awesome.

Also, the interview said something about a bookstore, and the option to customize the outside of your house ( the structure and colour) and also change your letter box. What do you think of this? I think it's great! I mean, imagine the things you could with your house! Thi game is going to be the best and cannot wait for it! I wonder what the well is going to be used for....

This would be awesome.

I agree, Nicole.
Ahh... To be able to completely customize the outside of your house! It would certainly help me be able to make an adorable cookie dream house! or, a really depressing, messed up, deep, dark, purple and black nearly destroyed shack of a house. I wonder what kind of literature we could buy over at the bookstore? I'd definitely try to buy a copy of Ms. Nintendique, or something like that.

Last edited:
Stop swearing... you think it makes you sound cool, right? It doesn't, sorry to disappoint you. If you weren't thinking that, then just stop. You are very rude at practically every thread you participate in. Please chill out.

Thanks everyone for backing me up :) Im new here so I didn't see the edit button... :p Yeah, the bookstore would be cool, but I wonder how it will work...? This was just from the translation, so dont trust me for real. But yeah, If it was true, that would be AWESOME! And I cant wait to see what I can do with my house!

I also noticed something today... on the trailer, it shows the player going into a house with two other people, but its not for a birthday... Do you think you will e able to arrange 'play dates' or invite friends over? That would be pretty cool. I mean, you could already sort of so that, but not villagers going to other villagers houses.

Can t wait!

So between the train station and the actual town, is that the city?

^ I think it is the city.
That makes me wonder just how much of the Town Map is abstract ideas and how much of it will literally be like the picture. I really hope we can walk to the city/shopping center!! :O

I'm actually really interested to see the city, because I doubt they're going to keep it 100% the same, it's probably gonna have some changes, maybe even significant changes and I'm really looking forward to how it's changed.

The trailer from the Japanese nintendo 3ds confrence is now on e-shops near you! it's still in japanese though...

That would be god, but we still have the option where you can select multiple goods at a time, and it doesn't take that long to put them in there. But yeah, I agree with you. Hopefully they will make the game much better in little ways such as that.
I would like it if you can hold more than 1 item in each slot of your pockets.

Yeah ^ that would be really good. As I said in another thread, I hope they can have pockets with the same system as the wadrobes in your house. That would be sooooo good! I mean, where are we gonna hold all our clothes?

Maybe we should be able to have a backpack/handbag to have more stuff in and to give a more realistic feel. Who has loads of furniture in their pockets? If you know what I mean.

Back