• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Just calm down, there's no biggie waiting for this, it just makes you anxious and also posting you're excited doesn't really contribute to my thread -.-

You can also choose where your house can be and where the Cafe can be. I know because in the "Animal Crossing 3DS : What's New In Town" video, Tom Nook asked if this is where the girl wanted to put the house. And the yellow dog, Hisho, asked the boy if he wanted to build the Cafe in that area.

It doesn't say about the Cafe and the dog. The dog was in the rumor list.

Because the dog still is a rumor as to what it will play (even though we're 99% sure it's the secretary) but the dog is in the villagers as "Eager Secretary?".

And I don't have the cafe because of the translation and it might not be a cafe, so I've left it out, but I'll add it in just fr you :)

Japanese name, english name would probably be different

I like how winter looks now. Still it doesn't look that appealing to me and don't know if it's really worth it, looks good so far though.

Because the dog still is a rumor as to what it will play (even though we're 99% sure it's the secretary) but the dog is in the villagers as "Eager Secretary?".

And I don't have the cafe because of the translation and it might not be a cafe, so I've left it out, but I'll add it in just fr you :)

I know because I can understand japanese. xD And thanks : D

You can also choose where your house can be and where the Cafe can be. I know because in the "Animal Crossing 3DS : What's New In Town" video, Tom Nook asked if this is where the girl wanted to put the house. And the yellow dog, Hisho, asked the boy if he wanted to build the Cafe in that area.

Wait a minute, the game has a title already? Or are you just guessing the title?

I had an idea today and I wonder....Do you think that they will let you take pictures of your AC game on the 3DS? I mean, they let you do it in Mario3D. The pictures would save on your SD card like normal and it would be really neat to be able to do that.

Back