• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Promotional Items and QR Codes

Mint

Minty Fresh
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7729-5516-0101
Tin Robot
の
ど
う
森
ぶ
つ
I thought it would be great if we had a thread with all of the QR codes/Promotional items currently available.
I'm not posting the 7/11 one since you have to be physically in Japan for that one.

I have linked the images because posting the images directly on here makes the QR codes too small.

If you find anymore, please post them. :)

Last edited:
The updates to the site are very cool. That dress you posted is called the Sorehime (Sky Princess) dress, and is what Zelda wears in Skyward Sword.

The updates to the site are very cool. That dress you posted is called the Sorehime (Sky Princess) dress, and is what Zelda wears in Skyward Sword.

Thank you! I wasn't sure of the name since I haven't played that game.
I have edited the first post. ^_^

Really nice hope this gets updated when new stuff gets released, will be really useful :)

I live about 2 minutes walk from a 7-11 so I will post pictures of the stuff I get. This is a really cool feature that I can't see leaving Japan, which is too bad.

But if they are just regular items in the catalog wouldn't you be able to order them and trade them with people?

I hope so. I'd like to be able to use that furniture in the museum or in my basement.

Back