ROGUE15 and BAMBAM!

ROGUE15 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'll be SPORGE's partner
STORM and PK
BULERIAS and ROGUE
Bulerias isn't there....
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED THE X ICON, AND I CLOSED THE BROWSER!!! WHAT AN IDIOT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKMNRULES! said:
Now we need two people to try to make the top of the list, two to try to make the middle, and two to make the bottom. My reflexes are top-notch, so I'll take top.
That's too risky.

Ok everyone, I'm going to go eat dinner... well more like swallowing without chewing so I can make it back before it starts.

BULERIAS said:
ROGUE15 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'll be SPORGE's partner
STORM and PK
BULERIAS and ROGUE
Bulerias isn't there....

I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED THE X ICON, AND I CLOSED THE BROWSER!!! WHAT AN IDIOT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youc an get back in.

BULERIAS said:
ROGUE15 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'll be SPORGE's partner
STORM and PK
BULERIAS and ROGUE
Bulerias isn't there....

uh oh........

PIKMIN042 said:
PKMNRULES! said:
Now we need two people to try to make the top of the list, two to try to make the middle, and two to make the bottom. My reflexes are top-notch, so I'll take top.
That's too risky.
See my plan. If we spread out, we'll probably keep at least one member. If we group, we could all get mooted. Trust me. I'm a genius, and I know what I'm doing.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
ROGUE15 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'll be SPORGE's partner
STORM and PK
BULERIAS and ROGUE
Bulerias isn't there....

Youc an get back in.
I'm trying to...

I'M BACK IN!!

After a while, don't click on the PM box, as the auto log-of could take you out.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
ROGUE15 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
I'll be SPORGE's partner
STORM and PK
BULERIAS and ROGUE
Bulerias isn't there....

Youc an get back in.
I'm trying to...
YOU FILLED THE LAST SPOT!!! You are so lucky.

I will, I suppose. I usually end up on the bottom, as my computerloads pages slowly sometimes.

PIKMIN042 said:
I will, I suppose. I usually end up on the bottom, as my computerloads pages slowly sometimes.
That's one for the bottom. Get in the list as late as possible, but not TOO late.

To communicate easily with someone post here and PM them.

DO NOT OPEN THE PM IT IS ONLY TO NOTIFY THEM OF SOMETHING HERE!

Back