• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH POSITIVITY Thread

Hahah, every Sunday afternoon I love how Isabelle is doing smalltalk about silly things like how she found her favorite sock behind the washing machine. It is just so uninteresting that it gets really funny. :`) She is so adorable.
Before the 2.0 update she would used to have smalltalk every single day. I like how now she mentions whoever is visiting on your island. Saves the time and trouble to figure out who is visiting.

Before the 2.0 update she would used to have smalltalk every single day. I like how now she mentions whoever is visiting on your island. Saves the time and trouble to figure out who is visiting.
Yeah, I know - the update really helped. I love that if you log in after noon on sundays she still does this, though, it is so charming :`)

the patchwork bed and chair are just *chefs kiss* i am in love
i honestly love the entire patchwork set, but the bed and the chair are definitely my favourite items from it! lowkey wish the set was a bit bigger, though. i think a patchwork bookcase, dresser or closet could’ve been really cute, as well as maybe matching wallpaper/flooring. :’)

I love the patchwork set, especially the armchair since there really wasn’t an actual armchair in the game until then. Its nice to have one right next to a fireplace for my villagers to snuggle in on a cold day.

Savannah is leaving (bless her sweet zebra soul, I love her so much and will miss her 🦓💕), so I'm going island hopping today to find a new villager! I haven't been island hopping for a villager in such a long time, and I'm super excited to see who I find! 💖

There are so many simple details that together really make the game. I appreciate seeing villagers in front of their homes. I recently moved Pinky's house, and today as I was walking past, she was standing in her front yard sweeping the stone path. It's such a basic detail we see all the time, but it's very cute. 💖

Happy Home Paradise is great. I love it so much and that ending scene is amazing. I also love how it's integrated into the base game instead of being a separate game. Also, I don't know if this counts but I love the icons from the switch online app. They're really nice, cool icons.

I never mentioned this here, but the wind mechanics in this game are pretty good. I rip on this game for a lot of its flaws that it deserves to be called out on, but it also has done a lot of things right. None of the other games ever had any kind of wind. This one has wind in all ranges. And all sorts of stuff is affected by the wind. Clothes, plants, trees, furniture ect. The list goes on.

I never mentioned this here, but the wind mechanics in this game are pretty good. I rip on this game for a lot of its flaws that it deserves to be called out on, but it also has done a lot of things right. None of the other games ever had any kind of wind. This one has wind in all ranges. And all sorts of stuff is affected by the wind. Clothes, plants, trees, furniture ect. The list goes on.
Speaking of mechanics you reminded me of how much better fishing is. It's improved in each game but fishing is very good in this game. Same with diving. Most of the time fish won't ignore the bobber right next to them.

I just love the little animation of the dodo flying with the accompanying engine sounds when you are headed out somewhere.
And the sounds as you open or close your gate at the airport is a cute little detail that I enjoy. ^^; So many lovely small things!

Maybe I posted this here already, but I love that we can decorate our villagers' homes (DLC required). This was a feature I've wanted since the game's release in 2020 and it's amazing that it's now a dream come true. When I visit my villagers, I love getting to see their house I worked on for them and it makes the visit feel so much more special.

I love when I see a villager admiring a flower or potted plant outside, and then suddenly bring out their watering can or little spritzer bottle and waters the plant. I saw Roscoe doing this today and it was the cutest 🥺
I also appreciate how good the rainy day graphics are. I didn’t notice before that there are rainy dewdrops on the inside of windows in villager’s houses when it’s raining. It’s very cozy looking.

I love when I see a villager admiring a flower or potted plant outside, and then suddenly bring out their watering can or little spritzer bottle and waters the plant. I saw Roscoe doing this today and it was the cutest 🥺
I also appreciate how good the rainy day graphics are. I didn’t notice before that there are rainy dewdrops on the inside of windows in villager’s houses when it’s raining. It’s very cozy looking.
Oh, I love this too. Especially the details on rainy days. I love how when you are in Nook`s Cranny you can hear the rain drumming on the roof. Your clothes getting wet and so on as well, it is just very well made. :) I wish lightning storms were a bit more common, I really love those in the game and in real life. ^^;

Its amazing when you transfer your character from a past island and they keep all of their process they did on Happy Home Paradise it makes it easier to do Villager home customization after Resident Services is built on the new island. That is something I learned recently.

So, I don't know when this was implemented (maybe 2.0, or maybe I've just missed it for the past two years??), but I've started seeing my villagers in the plaza standing around a barbecue, eating and chatting together. 🥺💖 It is so sweet to see!

Back