Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Mailbox
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Well I'm very bored...

Jigsaw voice impression:Hello members of Bell Tree Forums.I'd like to play a game today.
JK :blush: But really

The challenge is,that you have to go a WEEK without spending any bells.[Medals don't count.]
You can sell things.But you can't buy anything.I want to see how patient you guys are when it comes to buying things in NL.

Can you do it :D ?

Hm... I really want to try this. It's a fun idea, for sure.

But I'm no good at not spending money. Like, ever. I couldn't do this for even one day, let alone seven! :(

This challenge is impregnated with tomfoolery, and I think my body is too weak to do it, especially with all the new stores popping up! D: Good luck to any brave souls who attempt this daring quest. :s

HNI_0081.JPG

...or at least until I cave in. How do I prove that I'm not buying things? More screenshots? That's what's got me.

I got it! If anyone's interested (OP included,) they can visit my town's shops and check my map everyday or something and post screenshots for each day...or I could just do it myself. Something like that... This does sound like an interesting idea.
Sabby said:
This challenge is impregnated with tomfoolery, and I think my body is too weak to do it, especially with all the new stores popping up! D: Good luck to any brave souls who attempt this daring quest. :s

Thank you.

Last edited:
Everyones responses XD

K.I'm trying to think of a way for you guys to prove you didn't spend any bells for a week...

i'e done this for a while. I rarely buy anything these days. Aside from being cornered by my neighbors to buy something off of them. I already have this season's furniture from grace.

Back