Bell Tree Direct - 07.25.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the fair started yesterday so I was like where are the dang events, oops

throwback tickets!!!!
IMG_9344.png
oh i sense collectible re-releases...... wands? pleek?

Fair time! Awesome! Always on mobile, so really looking forward to seeing the navigation changes and the highlights work out. 😁
Post automatically merged:

Also - tysm for the bells! And tough choice between the two backgrounds, both are so good.

Thank you for the 78 bells, cousin! So generous!

I noticed the Sidebar Event Tracker when I first visited the forums again after returning from my trip. Seems like it ought to be useful. Neat.

Speaking of useful, the new thread highlights feature is very nice as well.

I haven't traditionally navigated the forums on mobile, though I might someday. Regardless of my own personal usage of the mobile page flipping feature, it's good that it has been improved for those who do utilize mobile.

Glad to see that the mailboxes and envelopes will remain obtainable as collectibles, aside from the purple mailbox (RIP). I might buy one of those someday.

The Fair backdrops look nice! I'll be refraining since I'm saving up for Halloween in a few months (though I might make a purchase of something I've been looking for, but I'm still weighing whether I will or not.), but great work by Mistreil and dizzy bone!

Now I'm just looking forward to participating in the Fair over the course of the next few weeks. Can't wait to see what's in store for us.

2024 the year my irl celeste plush gets a friend??
My irl Celeste plush needs a blathers soooo badddd
Yes, please! Birds are my favorite types of animals and Blathers and Celeste are some of favorite Animal Crossing NPCs, so I'd love a Blathers Chick Plush.

throwback tickets!!!! View attachment 572709 oh i sense collectible re-releases...... wands? pleek?
Personally hoping for Feathers because I would really love to have a Black Feather and a White Feather eventually. Looking forward to seeing what these Throwback Tickets are to be used for regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back