• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Acre B-3

Wireless Routers can connect to both types via an ethernet or USB cable or a WLAN Card.

PikMino42 said:
Wireless Routers can connect to both types via an ethernet or USB cable or a WLAN Card.
Well, I'm not talking about my computer now. I'm fine with my connection. It's just that I've never ventured into the world of wireless connection, except with the wireless things for the GBA.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
Well, I'm not talking about my computer now. I'm fine with my connection. It's just that I've never ventured into the world of wireless connection, except with the wireless things for the GBA.
The only difference between a router and a Wireless router is that Wireless routers have the option of having data sent wirelessly to other computers.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
The only difference between a router and a Wireless router is that Wireless routers have the option of having data sent wirelessly to other computers.
Okay...and your point is? Sorry, but that just seemed to come out of nowhere. Like a random bit of data.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Okay...and your point is? Sorry, but that just seemed to come out of nowhere. Like a random bit of data.
yeah...there was almost a point to what he said.

:huh:

DarthGohan1 said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
yeah...there was almost a point to what he said.

:huh:
No, I meant that what did that have to do with what I was talking about. That just, to me, shot out into the distance.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
You said you never "ventured" in to the world of wireless connection and your previous posts indicated you didn't understand how they worked so I put it in simple terms for you.

And DG, don't get on my nerves.

:)

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
You said you never "ventured" in to the world of wireless connection and your previous posts indicated you didn't understand how they worked so I put it in simple terms for you.

And DG, don't get on my nerves.

:)
Well, yes, that's true, and I still didn't understand parts of it.

:p Oh well, I'll find out about it soon enough. After doing a little reading about Nintendo's wireless plan, I do find it to be very intriguing.

tomNook said:
MKDS comes out TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!

:D

For most people, it comes out in two days... The 14th is the shipping date for most stores, and the street date is the 15th.

Back