• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Acre B-3

Well at least the WFC is launched tommorow for sure. Will Nintendo come out with a game (not really a game more of software) that allows long distance (longer then 30-100 ft) chatrooms with the WFC?

Hmm, I don't remember if they'll give PictoChat a WiFi option.

PikMino42 said:
Hmm, I don't remember if they'll give PictoChat a WiFi option.
Reggie Fils-Aime has recently stated that nobody is currently working on a Wi-Fi update of Pictochat. He said that it was possible, though.

JJRamone2 said:
AOTS said:
Then the clans could easily talk in a chatroom instead of having to be at a computer>
I just realized your name is the abreveation of Attack of the Show.
I never made it to mean Attack of the Show. You can think of the meaning however you want. It could mean Attack of the Screen Savers, Attack of the Screen name, or whatever you can think of that is not sick minded (I'm not like that at all).

JJRamone2 said:
AOTS said:
Then the clans could easily talk in a chatroom instead of having to be at a computer>
I just realized your name is the abreveation of Attack of the Show.
I never made it to mean Attack of the Show. You can think of the meaning however you want. It could mean Attack of the Screen Savers, Attack of the Screen name, or whatever you can think of that is not sick minded (I'm not like that at all).

I got the prizes for 2nd and 3rd in. I still have yet to finish 4th-8th. Check out the opizes thread in the main contest board.

Back