• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Hi my name is Haley, 27 yrs old, and I'm looking for people to play online with. My town's fruit is apple's (which I've ended up with in every AC game I've ever played) but i also have pears, oranges, durians, lychees, bananas and coconuts. All I ask is that you please respect the town and island I have. If anyone decides to add me, shoot me a PM so I can add you as well :D my friend code is on the left

I am 25 and love playing ACNL, I play it everyday when I get a spare minute but it turns into a few hours lol
my friend code is 4940-5826-9226 Feel free to add me :)

I'm a 27 yr old gamer with an AC addiction ^_^ My town currently has lychees, pears, oranges and mangos (with a few palms on the beach for good measure...).

Would be good to play with some chilled out people, just don't run on my flowers!

FC is 4339-2591-8067, PM me here with yours and I'll be sure to add you :D

Last edited:
Hey yall. I've been adding people from here and sending PMs with my FC to them and also responding to those that add me. So far out of 11 on my friend list, 4 have been online before so it has been too much fun with online play yet. If you're an older (doesn't have to be really old, I'm only 21) then PM and I'm make sure to add you.

Andrew
2122-6198-2772

Hi! I just added you, please add me!
FC - 5284-1407-0450
Name - Dreezy
Town - Andiland
Fruit - all of them :)

I'm 33/F/California, USA

Hope to play w/ you soon! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello!
I just added you, pls add me!
FC - 5284-1407-0450
Name - Dreezy
Town - Andiland
Fruit - all of them :)

33/F/california,us

Hope to play soon! :)

I'm a 26 year old working & full time university student, looking for Australian/late night overseas people to play with. My play time varies due to many real life commitments, but basically all my spare time - when I get it - is spent playing games or roaming forums :p

I'm a new player but already have a lot of fruit (most of growing back right now) - oranges (native), apples, pears, peaches, lemons, cherries, lychees, bananas, mangoes, durians, coconuts... basically everything except persimmons :)

Hi, new player and would like to actively play with many members of this community. 18 and in the US.

Name: Acharius

Feel free to add me and PM me with your Friend Codes.

25 and looking for friends to visit and for me to visit your town. Please add: 1736-0459-7191. PM me so I can add you.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Dante age almost 33 my DS FC: 2664_2922_7806 haven't traveled to
Other towns text me back and add me:)

Hey there c: I'm almost 22 and I haven't traveled to any other towns yet but I would really like to! Add me please?

Hi guys,
I'm new here and this is my very first post! I'm Dave and live in the UK. Haven't really taken my 3DS online much before so never bothered with friends codes, but now with AC:NL (which btw is my first AC game) I want to start adding friends. Please add me :)

My code is 3695-0396-7732

25 here, I have 0 friends :/ Please let me know if you add me and I will add you back. I am very nice, never run, steal, or chop down trees :D

I just added you Dave ^_^

19 year old who is constantly called "childish" because he plays Animal Crossing games here.

Friend Code: 2406-5319-7519

Hi guys,
I'm new here and this is my very first post! I'm Dave and live in the UK. Haven't really taken my 3DS online much before so never bothered with friends codes, but now with AC:NL (which btw is my first AC game) I want to start adding friends. Please add me :)

My code is 3695-0396-7732

Hi Dave.
I have added you. Could you add me please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

25 here, I have 0 friends :/ Please let me know if you add me and I will add you back. I am very nice, never run, steal, or chop down trees :D

I just added you Dave ^_^

I've added you. Could you add me please.

Back