• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Hi I'm Lotty and I'm in my late 30s, AC, NL fan and would like some friend code is 0576-3886-2950

Dave, Dolphin & Tengu added you all

Last edited:
Hehe what constitutes adult? I'm 19 atm but I'll be turning 20 this year... do I still qualify? > w >

(fc in sig!)

Howdy all. I'm Michael, 25, in the military, and am brand new to AC as a whole. My friend code is 0860-3982-8004. Would love to make some new friends.

:3

Hehe what constitutes adult? I'm 19 atm but I'll be turning 20 this year... do I still qualify? > w >

(fc in sig!)

I personally think it is more about how you are as a person and how others can relate to you. 20 can be very adult as it can be very
childish as well. the intent is really to get like minded individuals together.
Just my $0.02

Aero, 26 years old, is looking for adult gamers to add. :D

If anyone's interested, please PM me or reply to this post. My code's in my profile to the left.

Howdy all. I'm Michael, 25, in the military, and am brand new to AC as a whole. My friend code is 0860-3982-8004. Would love to make some new friends.

:3

Aero, 26 years old, is looking for adult gamers to add. :D

If anyone's interested, please PM me or reply to this post. My code's in my profile to the left.

Both added! Please add me :)

What's up?? Would love to add some fellow adult gamers. I know that we are out there somewhere. Right now, I only have my character in my town, but as soon as I talk the wife into trying it, I'm sure she'll have one too. The kids aren't touchin my 3DS because they already broke theirs.. So, no worries with the kiddos bein on lol.

Anyways, I'm DirtyD... I'm gonna be 32 next week. (Wife is about to turn 35 just incase she ends up playing too). I started playing ACCF... However, I also have WW for regular DS. Hope to play with ya soon!

DirtyD
Pooville
(I havent added many people to my 3DS at all as friends, I'm assuming that each character doesn't have its own Friendcode like before... It's still all done thru the friends list??)

If so this is that code: 3222-6549-0704

do u have room for 1 more friend?

Hi I am nona in silver$. my code is to the left. let me know if you add me and I will add you

thnx

Hello all. 32 here. Just started my town a couple days ago. First Animal Crossing game for me. Just found this site and would like to play with adults/curteous players! Please PM me if you add me and I will add you back!

FC is to the left :).

Last edited:
added you. please add me. thnx
What's up?? Would love to add some fellow adult gamers. I know that we are out there somewhere. Right now, I only have my character in my town, but as soon as I talk the wife into trying it, I'm sure she'll have one too. The kids aren't touchin my 3DS because they already broke theirs.. So, no worries with the kiddos bein on lol.

Anyways, I'm DirtyD... I'm gonna be 32 next week. (Wife is about to turn 35 just incase she ends up playing too). I started playing ACCF... However, I also have WW for regular DS. Hope to play with ya soon!

DirtyD
Pooville
(I havent added many people to my 3DS at all as friends, I'm assuming that each character doesn't have its own Friendcode like before... It's still all done thru the friends list??)

If so this is that code: 3222-6549-0704

- - - Post Merge - - -

adding you. please add me. FC to the left.
thnx
Cheers :) Have added you now.

Help. I am an adult gamer, I think my code is 2036 6917 0372 but I'm not sure. I need some friends I am nice and don't run/ruin anything

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added you. I'm very new to this

Hello everyone!

I am turning 19 tomorrow so I guess I am part of the adult gamers? XD. Please add me, I got this game installed on my limited edition 3DS XL Animal Crossing ver. and I am enjoying it. I want to play with real players though.

Name: Taiki
City Name: Colony 9
Friend Code: 0361 ? 6934 ? 8234

Please let me know if you have added me!

I turned on e-mail notification so I won't miss any posts directed to me (so I won't forget to add back!).

Hewwo! 21 year old from California looking for some people to play with ^^ My FC is under my avatar and my city name is Starlite :3 drop me a message if you add me and I'll add you back

Back