• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Advice on TT-ing

Summ3rain

Mochi of QT Isle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Fair Pinwheel
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Hi there! I need some TT-ing advice, or reassurance that I am doing the right thing... Eloise has told me that she is moving on Friday, but I need her gone by Wednesday for a trade.

Is it safe for me to directly TT to Friday, since she's already given me a date? Or do I still need to do it day by day and talk to my villagers?

Or could I potentially even TT to Saturday, as that is the actual day she'll be properly gone?

Once I'm down to 9 villagers and after I invite another villager in, can I then TT back to my current date/time in one swoop? Or is it safer to wait till the next day after constriction starts, before I TT back?

And, is TT-ing backwards considered one day? Or do I need to do it day by day?

Your advice is very much appreciated!!!

Nobody can Ask to move or move out if someone else has already planned to move.

And also TTing back is considered 1 day:)
But TT forward to wait for her plot is safer <:

<3

No problem, I'm in school now but I finish early because my school is doing something so I'll get my 3ds xL soon and I can use the code!!:D I hope it works fingers crossed x

Oh is it your first time?

Back