• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Aliya's Extras (DIYs, Fossils, Hybrids, Nook Miles Variants, and more!) [Moved to new thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nalu
Island: Treasure
Order: White Tourist Telescope (200K)
Total Offer: 200K

Name: Nalu
Island: Treasure
Order: White Tourist Telescope (200K)
Total Offer: 200K

Hi! I'll order it today and I'll message you tomorrow to trade when it comes in the mail if that works for you? I unfortunately don't have one on-hand right now.

Name:Record
Island:Moonrise
Order: 2x pink and blue bench (20tbt each? im trying to figure out the proper conversion)
Total Offer: 40tbt

Hi! I'll order it today and I'll message you tomorrow to trade when it comes in the mail if that works for you? I unfortunately don't have one on-hand right now.
Yes that's totally fine. I don't mind waiting!

Name:Record
Island:Moonrise
Order: 2x pink and blue bench (20tbt each? im trying to figure out the proper conversion)
Total Offer: 40tbt

Hi! No worries, that works for me. I'll order them today and message you tomorrow to trade if that works for you? I unfortunately don't have these on-hand right now. You can transfer the TBT then.

Name: Haley
Island: Aeaea
Order: green leaf pile (5TBT) tiny library (5 TBT) and pond stone (5 TBT) DIYS
Total Offer: 15 TBT? I'm not sure how TBT transfers in this game lol, let me know!

Name: niku
Island: bulgogi
Order: Cherry Blossom Branches DIY (200k IGB)
Total Offer: (200k IGB)

Hi! Sounds good, I'll message you my Dodo code shortly.

Name: Haley
Island: Aeaea
Order: green leaf pile (5TBT) tiny library (5 TBT) and pond stone (5 TBT) DIYS
Total Offer: 15 TBT? I'm not sure how TBT transfers in this game lol, let me know!

Hi! No worries, your offer is good. I'll send you my Dodo code after I finish the above order. You can transfer the TBT whenever you want.

Hi! No worries, that works for me. I'll order them today and message you tomorrow to trade if that works for you? I unfortunately don't have these on-hand right now. You can transfer the TBT then.
that absolutely works, thank you!

Name: Alex
Island: Orsterra
Order: Iron Doorplate (50k)
Total Offer: 50k?

Hi! How many? I can trade one NMT for two black streetlamps unless you're interested in something else I'm selling.
May I get both birdcage DIY instead? If one is claimed, then maybe one birdcage DIY and one star wand DIY? I have one streetlamp on hand and I can order you another one that will be ready by morning if that works?

May I get both birdcage DIY instead? If one is claimed, then maybe one birdcage DIY and one star wand DIY? I have one streetlamp on hand and I can order you another one that will be ready by morning if that works?

It's the Birdhouse not Birdcage DIY. I am okay with that as long as you are. I just want to make sure so you don't get something you don't want/already have.

EDIT*** Oops I just realized you have bird house DIY not bird cage. In that case 1 NMT for two lamps is perfect
Post automatically merged:

It's the Birdhouse not Birdcage DIY. I am okay with that as long as you are. I just want to make sure so you don't get something you don't want/already have.
Oops I just realized you have bird house DIY not bird cage. In that case 1 NMT for two lamps is perfect

EDIT*** Oops I just realized you have bird house DIY not bird cage. In that case 1 NMT for two lamps is perfect
Post automatically merged:

Oops I just realized you have bird house DIY not bird cage. In that case 1 NMT for two lamps is perfect

No worries! I just wanted to make sure. Sounds good. Message me tomorrow when you're around and we will work out a time to trade!

Name:Julia
Island:Shiitake
Order: 12 NMT
Total Offer: 20 TBT and 800,000 bells?

Edit: Sorry! Did math wrong, asking for only 7 NMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back