• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Aliya's Extras (DIYs, Fossils, Hybrids, Nook Miles Variants, and more!) [Moved to new thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Chann - character name
Island: Gallivant
Order: Log Extra Long Sofa, Log Stool DIYs (10 TBTs each) +10 NMT (200 TBTs)
Total Offer: (220 TBTs)

I am also able to order black street lamps. My orders are full for today, but I'm happy to order them for you in the future if you have need.

Name: Chann - character name
Island: Gallivant
Order: Log Extra Long Sofa, Log Stool DIYs (10 TBTs each) +10 NMT (200 TBTs)
Total Offer: (220 TBTs)

I am also able to order black street lamps. My orders are full for today, but I'm happy to order them for you in the future if you have need.

Hi! Sounds good, I'll get your items ready and PM you a Dodo code. You can transfer the TBT when you're ready/

I'll keep you posted on black streetlamps too.

Name: Chea
Island: Parrot Cay
Order: 20 Nook Miles Ticket (200k IGB each)
Total Offer: 4,000,000 IGB

Last edited:
Name: Jaden
Island: Moon Island
Order:
- Don Resetti Construction Sign
- Red Lifeguard Chair
- Brown Horse Springy Ride-on
- White Tourist Telescope
Total Offer: 800.000 IGB
I tried to base the offer on the going price for a Nook Mile Ticket. A ticket worth 2.000 Miles would be 200.000 IGB and the order would equal 6.000 Nook Miles/3 Nook Mile Tickets plus a little extra bells for the trouble

Edit: spelling mistake and going price for ticket 200.000 bells

Name: Jaden
Island: Moon Island
Order:
- Don Resetti Construction Sign
- Red Lifeguard Chair
- Brown Horse Springy Ride-on
- White Tourist Telescope
Total Offer: 850.000 IGB
I tried to base the offer on the going price for a Nook Mile Ticket. A ticket worth 2.000 Miles would be 250.000 IGB and the order would equal 6.000 Nook Miles/3 Nook Mile Tickets plus a little extra bells for the trouble)

Hi! Your offer looks good! I will order everything in today and send you a PM when everything is ready tomorrow.

Name: Cinder
Island: Papaya
Order: I would like the following:
Don rosetti construction sign
Red lifeguard chair
Green portable toilet
Green streetlamp
Blue and Pink bench
White tourist Telescope
Brown Park Clock
White Phone Box
Green Playground Gym
Red Parabolic Antenna
Brick Lighthouse
Black teacup Ride
Total Offer: I can exchange my colours for most of these (except for lighthouse) or can offer IGB if you give me price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back