• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

All aboard the EU release train!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
With 5 days left, we will be talking about our towns in animal crossing new leaf while waiting for the UK release!

So, what will your town be like? mine will be european themed.

Not sure what I want to make. Maybe some european areas and some japanese based. Name will be Merupi... Hope that I'll have peaches but I can live with every other fruit as well... What else? I want to have my town tree in the middle that's important (^-^)

Mine will just be a normal themed town with projects that I like, I'm thinking of adding a little Japanese area though. :)

Japanese, scandinavian and Greek themed! :D
My house is going to have the scandinavian furniture and it's going to be red and I will have a japanese/ greek area in my town! :3

Hey soda. I'm gonna go back to the old school roots and base my house on a hotel :3 Also the village will be like a resort! (almost)

Maybe less if preorders get sent out early.

Got a email from ShopTo saying that they were processing orders this weekend as the game was in such high demand.

Tchoo tchoo!

Mine will be very green, I love trees, bushes and flowers, so will have gardens and forests. I guess one could have the northern part of the town Scandinavian themed with lots of Christmas trees*.

*can't remember what they are called in the game. Pine trees, maybe?

My town will definitely have a Japanese section. I'm hoping to get some bamboo from visiting friends towns as soon as possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe less if preorders get sent out early.

Got a email from ShopTo saying that they were processing orders this weekend as the game was in such high demand.

My e-mail said that they'd dispatch on Wednesday, so here's looking at Thursday post :)

I want apples... I think paths might be used in my town, for the first time. My town will be named Skyvale :D
Town flag will probably be an island in the sky. I haven't decided on a town tune yet, but I'll try to make it a bit dreamy.
I haven't decided on a town theme yet though!

Back