• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

All About Your Animal Crossing: New Leaf Town

1. What is your name, town name, look, and gender?
Name: Jason
Town: Westview
Look: Face 3
2. Will you make videos?
Not planning on going to, but it would be fun. ^_^
3. Who do you want in your town?
KIKI. ! :D
4. Will you design clothes? If so, what will they look like?
Probably not.
5. What will the inside and outside of your house look like?
Modern exterior, and on the interior I'll have all my favorite furniture sets.
6. What will you do on the game? What is your schedule?
I want to make my town the best it can be, and finish the museum and stuff. I'll probably play for a few hours every day.

Can't wait! Almost there! :D

1. What is your name, town name, look, and gender? My persons name will be Muffin, my town name may be Hooters or My Butt :rolleyes: lol both of those things make my day when it says "Now preparing My Butt or if a neighbor says.."Hooters is so great" yes they are my friend yes they are :D
2. Will you make videos? I would love to make videos and I was preparing on doing lets plays however there is no capture software for the 3ds xl and the 1 capture sofware for it that is out is $500 :eek: :(
3. Who do you want in your town? As long as I have goldie Im good
4. Will you design clothes? If so, what will they look like? Ive never been good at that I will try my best
5. What will the inside and outside of your house look like? Furnished well, I always love the lovely sets, I actually like my house to look like a real house
6. What will you do on the game? What is your schedule? What does everyone do in Animal Crossing 0.0, my schedule I will have to play after work in the summer which will be at around 2 ish but other than that!!

Rochelle, Fishburg, Female (not sure on look yet)

2. Will you make videos?

Probably not. Will definitely take lots of photos in game though

Fang, Cube and Tangy (if they're all still in game!)

I'll try. No promises on the quality though!

I never stick to themes. It's usually just the things I like. And lots of fish.

Fishing! Trying to fill the catalogue

1. What is your name, town name, look, and gender? Faraway, Girl 1, Female
2. Will you make videos? No
3. Who do you want in your town? Any of the new hamsters, deer and duck
4. Will you design clothes? If so, what will they look like? Might try to :p
5. What will the inside and outside of your house look like? Pink outside and don't know until I play inside.
6. What will you do on the game? What is your schedule? Relax and not rush.

Name: Olivia
Town: Nova
Look: Can't remember, lol

2. Will you make videos?

Nah, might blog though!

Graham!

I don't have the skills to do that.

Whatever catches my eye + messy series.

I will play every day, before uni and when I get home.

1. What is your name, town name, look, and gender? (Most likely) Kaeliae from Nelville, Female #1
2. Will you make videos? Nope
3. Who do you want in your town? Aurora, Bunnie -- NOT YUKA ... I may restart the game if I get her at the beginning. Well, maybe not, since I'm concerned about my town map, but I'll report her for being a bad neighbor EVERY DAY.
4. Will you design clothes? If so, what will they look like? Nope, but love the QR Codes
5. What will the inside and outside of your house look like? I'll probably do Mermaid at first, maybe the Japanese look later
6. What will you do on the game? What is your schedule? Everything. I'll be playing mostly at night (6-8ish). I will make bells, work on my house, work on the museum, work on a perfect town, play on the island ... etc.

1. What is your name, town name, look, and gender? My name is Kiseki, I haven't thought of a town name yet ;-; I was going to go with blonde hair and face 1.

2. Will you make videos? I would like to but... nah~

3. Who do you want in your town? Primarily Chief, Kiki, Wolfgang, Peanut or Vesta. Presuming these are still in the game.

4. Will you design clothes? If so, what will they look like? I have a whole load of designs I've saved from the internet so maybe not at first, but probably yes once I get into it. I will design things based on the seasons~

5. What will the inside and outside of your house look like? Something Japanese-themed :3

6. What will you do on the game? What is your schedule? I want to get the Cafe and Club LOL asap as well as upgrading the store to get Gracie. So everything I need to get those.

a) Jack or Netbook. Not sure.
b) Mehville? Wait, that's not bad...
c) Blue eyes, blond/blue/maybe even green hair. Or white.
d) Dude, I'm a dude.
2. Will you make videos? Lolno
3. Who do you want in your town? APPLE AND TANGY AND THAT NERDY HAMSTER AND THAT DEER
4. Will you design clothes? If so, what will they look like? Yeah, sometimes. I dunno what though.
5. What will the inside and outside of your house look like? Outside will be superduper modern. Inside? Meh. The back room will be my private room so it will be blocked off.
6. What will you do on the game? What is your schedule? EVERYTHING. CONSTANTLY, 24/7 ( Even though we aren't flippin' allowed electronical things in school. >:O )

My name is Jeremy. My town name will be Dilvil, and I will be going for the Male #3 face.
2. Will you make videos?
I am currently uploading the music videos on my channel: JezDayy.
I'm hoping for Walker, my all time favourite. But Bee is cute too, so I'm hoping to have him in my town too.
Possibly, though I'm not so sure.
I am going for a modern look, but I don't have an idea on the exterior of my house yet.
I don't have a fixed schedule, so I'll just play anytime that is convenient for me.

Mikie (yes, yes, I know it's spelled funny, it's just how my family spells it)
Avalar
Not sure on look. Hair will change all the time.
Male

2. Will you make videos?

Unlikely. But I'll probably post pictures to my Twitter.

Kabuki
Octavian
Keaton
Rocky (Do we an english name for him yet??? The Smug koala with the sunglasses?)

The rest can be whoever.

I have quite a few ideas, whether they turn out good, we'll see. The most noteworthy is T.O.M. from Toonami, I'm, gonna try to make a shirt for all 5 of his chassis.

This one's hard to say, I don't finalize much in advance.

It'll depend on what Public Works my townies suggest, I'll be focusing on my house until I get something interesting.

Now buildings, The Caf?, Reset Surveillance Center, Dream Suite etc. etc., they're top priority as soon as they show up.

Sakura, Kyoto, Face 1 (i think) and female :)
2. Will you make videos?
Yes :D Unboxing, making my town, special events and maybe a dream diary
BOB.
I don't really like designing
no idea! :D
don't have a schedule :) just plan on having fun whilst playing the game :D

Aurynn, probably Cianwood (might change), male and look 1 or 3
2. Will you make videos?
Maybe
I like Blaire, Eloise, Static, Lolly and a deer and an eagle. But I won't reset if I don't get them
I'm not that kind of designer. Maybe just a cool hipster shirt xD
One room modern series, don't know the rest yet
Don't know.

1. What is your name, town name, look, and gender? Euan, Tsuville or Yukides, Diamond Eyes, and male.
2. Will you make videos? Nope
3. Who do you want in your town? Vadimir, Gladys, and Shinobu
4. Will you design clothes? If so, what will they look like? I'd like to do a t-shirt range!
5. What will the inside and outside of your house look like? Blue furniture.
6. What will you do on the game? What is your schedule? For the first few days/weeks, I'll be cutting down trees and laying down paths. I'll obviously be digging up fossils, fishing, and bug catching. I'll go to the island every day too.

Haha, thank you all for the replies!^^ It's pretty funny actually, I never knew this thread would get so many replies! It's nice to see what everyone thinks, and even more answers would be great because I love to read and get an idea of what everyone's New Leaf town will be *a little* like. :)

Back