• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all adoptable villagers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to get Molly if you have her. I will be on until 9pm est and I will be back on tomorrow. Thanks

I think I'm caught up with everyone's request. if I missed you, please send a vm!

Can I get Poppy for 10 TBT?

hello! sorry, I am sticking with my pricing on the first page (30 tbt per villager, or 15 if your account is less than a week old). if this is alright with you, feel free to vm me when you're available ^^

i'd like to adopt Marshal. i'm not 100% sure if i've cycled him out, but i can't find him anywhere in my main street, and it's been a long time since he's moved out. i will pay for him even if i can't adopt him. thanks!

here for my last dreamie *-* can i adopt Tasha? i wont be home fo about 10-15 minutes tho. this is just on the edge of your availability but hopefully it's not too late xD thanks! if you're available, that is c:

Last edited:
I'm back for more! XD could I please get Dobie or Wolf Link? :D will post a vm!

I think everyone up to here has been msged. just a notice that I may be home later today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back