• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [ALL CARDS] Dreamie Duo Villager Adopts [CLOSED INDEFNITELY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pay now, but I'll be ready to visit in about 20 minutes on if Kyle's ready.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Julie
Wanted Villager: Knox
Favorite Game/Cartoon: Undertale
Friend Code: In sidebar
Availability: All day till 11 pm est

I'll pay now, but I'll be ready to visit in about 20 minutes on if Kyle's ready.

Alright, I'm giving someone Marshal and then I'll get Kyle ready as soon as possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Noted! I'll let you know when I have Knox ready for you.

I have Kyle ready for you and my gates are open! He's #4 on the left side.

Hm. I'm getting an error code when I try to connect. Just troubleshooting it right now.

It's on my router btw, nothing on your end.

Last edited:
Hm. I'm getting an error code when I try to connect. Just troubleshooting it right now.

It's on my router btw, nothing on your end.

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. I've restarted everything, hopefully that fixed it.

I fiddled with it but I couldn't find a solution.

Do you want a refund or do you want your friend to get him for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you ready to receive Knox? I can get him ready for you.

Hi! :) I just wanted to let you know that if I can?t get Kabuki by tonight/ tomorrow morning, I?ll have to wait on picking him up until next weekend (May 31) because I?m going on a last minute trip and most likely won?t be able to log on for a week. It?s fine if youre busy so just let me know what works for you :)

Hi! :) I just wanted to let you know that if I can’t get Kabuki by tonight/ tomorrow morning, I’ll have to wait on picking him up until next weekend (May 31) because I’m going on a last minute trip and most likely won’t be able to log on for a week. It’s fine if youre busy so just let me know what works for you :)

Would you be ready to get Kabuki now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back