• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [ALL CARDS] Dreamie Duo Villager Adopts [CLOSED INDEFNITELY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries! Just let me know whenever you're ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! My gates are open and Zucker should be ready for you! He'll be the first one on the left (#6).

hi, ii finally got someone to go, im ready for Julian!

Mayor name: Lexi of Everpurr
Villager request: Monique
FC: sidebar
Notes: I'll be available whenever today and tomorrow in EST

Never mind..

Last edited:
Mayor name: Marina
Villager request: Sprinkle
FC: 1349 - 4618 - 1103
​Notes: I?ll send over payment as soon as you confirm and I?m free now if that works for you!

Mayor name: Raven
Villager request: Stella
FC: 4227-7242-1631
Notes: I am on and off this site all day so I will notice when you reply. I am currently trying to move out a tenth villager so no hurry. Let me know when it’s my turn. I’m new here.

Last edited:
Mayor name: Ravi of Konoha
Villager request: Tia
FC: 4382-2159-5805
​Notes: Im available right now and will most likely be on and off throughout the day. Thanks

Last edited:
I believe I already found the villager i'm looking for- I'm sorry for commenting hah--

Last edited:
Mayor name: mimi
Villager request: muffy
FC: in signature!
​Notes: will be available for the whole night! c:

i'm so sorry everyone, i never got an email to notify me of these orders and i haven't been on in a couple days. i'm at the hospital right now, but once i can do orders, i'll contact each of you when your order is ready. it could possibly be tomorrow. thank you so much for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What does tbt mean?

TBT is the currency for the forums. it's known as bells :)

Last edited:
i'm so sorry everyone, i never got an email to notify me of these orders and i haven't been on in a couple days. i'm at the hospital right now, but once i can do orders, i'll contact each of you when your order is ready. it could possibly be tomorrow. thank you so much for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT is the currency for the forums. it's known as bells :)

No worries, hope everything is alright! I need to move a villager out before I can get her anyway. :)

Hi!
Mayor Name: Bella
Villager: Apollo
Friend Code: Sidebar
Availability: 2-11pm est anyday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back