• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [ALL CARDS] Dreamie Duo Villager Adopts [CLOSED INDEFNITELY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie
Alice
Read my signature, I do not remember it.
I am in England (so GMT, +0 hours). We can either do it between my 9 PM and 10:30 PM, if you private message me between those times. If not, just private message me between my 7:30 AM and 8:45 AM. I should be able to do it at both times. If I do not respond to either, wait and I will later, when it’s more convinient for me.

Last edited:
hi i’ve finally got space!
Mayor name: mimi
Villager request: fuschia
FC: signature
​Notes: should be available all of tonight + tmrw!

Millie
Alice
Read my signature, I do not remember it.
I am in England (so GMT, +0 hours). We can either do it between my 9 PM and 10:30 PM, if you private message me between those times. If not, just private message me between my 7:30 AM and 8:45 AM. I should be able to do it at both times. If I do not respond to either, wait and I will later, when it’s more convinient for me.

i'll probably get to it tomorrow, so i'll be sure to PM you to let you know :)

hi i’ve finally got space!
Mayor name: mimi
Villager request: fuschia
FC: signature
​Notes: should be available all of tonight + tmrw!

hiya! are you available right now to adopt her? i can get her ready c:

hi yes, let me just move lobo out and i’ll be ready to go! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok ready :)

haii! c:

Mayor Name: Keely
Villager Request: Sylvana
FC: 1650-7144-8757
Notes: I'll be available all night long! and my time zone is EST, just to lyk! c:

haii! c:

Mayor Name: Keely
Villager Request: Sylvana
FC: 1650-7144-8757
Notes: I'll be available all night long! and my time zone is EST, just to lyk! c:

hi! if you're still available, i have my gates open for you. Sylvana is in first house to the left :)

hi! if you're still available, i have my gates open for you. Sylvana is in first house to the left :)

I'm certainly am, and will be on my way shortly! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: I'm afraid I don't see your gates open :/

I’m ready to get Alice right now. Private message me when you’re ready and have friended me.

I am ready to pick up Alice right now. Private message me, or like this comment when you’re ready.

I’ll be ready in one hour. Hopefully you are ready... But if you aren’t not, just say.

I am ready! Either private message me, or like this comment when you are. Sorry about this, I don’t really like asking tons, but I’ve just been excited. Just make sure you notify me when you are ready. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back