• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

All fruits and perfect fruit.. for free ^-^

Hi! I'll take whatever fruit you have left. If you could throw in a couple of perfects too that would be great. c:

I'm trying to get certain parts of my town into an orchard-like state so this would be much appreciated. c:

Hi! I'll take whatever fruit you have left. If you could throw in a couple of perfects too that would be great. c:

I'm trying to get certain parts of my town into an orchard-like state so this would be much appreciated. c:

of course! are you available now?

Could I possibly get some fruit if you have any left? I don't care if they're perfect or not. I'd be cool to have some variety in my town. :D

I'll be up 8-9am Eastern Time. I should be available around that time and late that day (I'm going to be out of town for a few hours) I'll go ahead and add you as a friend. ^_^ Thank you so much! Love the 3 bears by the way. xD

Last edited:
I'll be up 8-9am Eastern Time. I should be available around that time and late that day (I'm going to be out of town for a few hours) I'll go ahead and add you as a friend. ^_^ Thank you so much! Love the 3 bears by the way. xD

hahah thank you ^-^ just let me know when you're available ^-^

Back