• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have the campsite yet, I only got a 3DS this week... :p

I envy your clean new leaf mind so much!
I daydream about a machine that could erase all of my memories about animal crossing new leaf so i can re experience the excitement and fascination when I first played the game (in june 2013)

cri

This is so nice of you to do, Hazu! :)

You stopping the town altogether, or you gonna get a new set of dreamies once Sherbet's complete?

(Heartbroken Eugene's off your dreamy list </3)

I don't have much time to play this town now and i hate playing 2 towns haha xD actually Eugene is still my dreamie :3 I'll replace Filbert for him :)

I daydream about a machine that could erase all of my memories about animal crossing new leaf so i can re experience the excitement and fascination when I first played the game (in june 2013)

cri
I still have that excitement! I got it on release day, and I picked the very first map on the very first try and stuck with it! It really is a great map <3

cri

as a long time ac fan I've wanted the game for ages, but could never justify buying a 3DS just to play it, then my boyfriend got a uni grant and bought it for me... I haven't been off it since...

Hey guys, I dont want to sound rude or anything, but it's kinda hard to track to see who's moving out because everyone is having conversations ;-; I don't want to be that guy but I kinda am

I still have that excitement! I got it on release day, and I picked the very first map on the very first try and stuck with it! It really is a great map <3

I wish I had the will power to stick with one town!
I've probably reset my main town about 5 times already... I'm currently playing in my town which was made in September! So far I'm standing strong!

I just think selling a villager for 20mil bells or whatever is stupid, like how much hassle is it to transfer that much money...?

I just think selling a villager for 20mil bells or whatever is stupid, like how much hassle is it to transfer that much money...?
It is a hassle especially if you get Resetti. I try earning my own money since I don't build my house fully anyways

Hey guys, I dont want to sound rude or anything, but it's kinda hard to track to see who's moving out because everyone is having conversations ;-; I don't want to be that guy but I kinda am

try looking at the thread name
Rudy is moving out. Obviously when the OP is cycling we will not have these sort of conversations as we'll be furiously smashing the refresh button.

omfg stupid erik moved in the same plot two times in a row -_- jUST MOVE WHERE I WANT U TO LOL

I wish I had the will power to stick with one town!
I've probably reset my main town about 5 times already... I'm currently playing in my town which was made in September! So far I'm standing strong!

I just reset my town. I actually built the camp first but for some reason, I wasn't getting any campers until it was sort of too late :p

as a long time ac fan I've wanted the game for ages, but could never justify buying a 3DS just to play it, then my boyfriend got a uni grant and bought it for me... I haven't been off it since...

Your boyfriend has a uni grant big enough to by his beloved other a 3DS?! I'm jealous! I'll be living on ?5 a day when I go to university! (this is including food, clothes, cleaning, commuting etc.)

I've resetted a few times, I will try and keep this though with all my nice villager('cept angus he can move)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back