• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend's grant for college as big enough for him to buy himself a 3DS and me another copy of Animal Crossing and
Pokemon X for himself as well as a plane ticket down here and a hotel and rental car c: He's coming in a month! c:

lucky you .. T.T My boyfriend and I still don't have any plans to meet up lol, busy schedules... ~_~

i bought my current with money i got from grandma at christmas XD and because my old started to suck

I bought a 3ds a month after release. So did my brother, but he ended up giving me his 3ds because he never plays it. Then, when the 3ds XL came out (it came out on my birthday in the UK (27/07) ) I bought that! So I have 3 individual 3DSs haha! I bought my first and third with my own money.

I bought new leaf myself too! First, I bought DK returns, Pokemon mystery dungeon and luigi's mansion 2 in order to qualify for the UK games promotion, where I then picked ACNL as my free game for buying 3 out of 8 games in the promo.

So I technically got new leaf for free, and heck do I enjoy it!

LOl, I love messing with google translate between swedish and german.. because their grammar suck lol

back to furiously smashing the refresh button!

gl guise n gals

Last edited:
i wish we had the japanese 3ds' in terms of colors, their new love+ plus is adorable.. the shin megami tensei and gundam too aah

He'll be here for our 6 month anniversary and my birthday! I'm so excited <3

e.e
Haha, my birthday is coming up, and our 2.5 year anniversary as well, but still haven't been able to see him yet. u.u''
I'm happy for you though~
lolsoofftopic,ANYWAY I need to make room if I ever have a chance at Marshal *A*

e.e
Haha, my birthday is coming up, and our 2.5 year anniversary as well, but still haven't been able to see him yet. u.u''
I'm happy for you though~
lolsoofftopic,ANYWAY I need to make room if I ever have a chance at Marshal *A*

Aw, ty c: I'm sure you'll see him soon!

But lolyeah I've been trying to get Syliva out for two days and still nothing :c Anyone have any tips?

I have room, got Kidd out recently so, yay

Yay?
what did you just say
excuse me
how dare you
you should be ashamed
i cant believe this
i cant believe you
it's unacceptable
how can you do this to me
how can you do this to kidd?

kidd is my favorite villager :I

Love plus + forever alone- Y u no releasen
it out of japan Konami

cause they hate eu even more than north america. at least you guys have SMT IV *cries* and you get conception physical. at least we got senran kagura burst physical here lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i had three smug, kyle and marshal are enough and me no gusta goats

Yay?
what did you just say
excuse me
how dare you
you should be ashamed
i cant believe this
i cant believe you
it's unacceptable
how can you do this to me
how can you do this to kidd?