• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 4:30 am here gains and I'm holding in my pee because I'm too scared to go down...

NORTH KOREA JUST FIRED A MISSILE TO EVERYBODY'S HOUSE ON THIS THREAD (except for me)
RUN!

Oh, Marshal is sick? Poor guy. Will you be giving him medicine to speed up his recovery, or will you just let him get over the cold by himself?

ah what the heck i'll lurk b/c it'll take a few weeks for him to get marshal to me anyways :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

u guise OP is viewing the post

- - - Post Merge - - -

*thread

Oh, Marshal is sick? Poor guy. Will you be giving him medicine to speed up his recovery, or will you just let him get over the cold by himself?
That'd be ironic: so many people watching Marshal and not a single one lending a helping hand.

OH MY GOD GUYS! HOMER SIMPSON JUST ATE A GIANT DONUT AND NOW HE'S A CYCLOPS WILLING TO KILL US ALL! AAAAH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! HE WILL KILL EVERYONE apart from me bc im worth it xox

Marshall.png

Guess who's in boxes?

I'm evil ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back