• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
95px-31a901eed448f9ee30fc1af858e29be5_clipped_rev_2.png
Diana is in boxes!

Naruto's getting good! It's a bit disappointing how the past couple of chapters have just been about Minato's flashbacks...

For some reason, I really like Rin at the moment (even though she's dead) I prefer her over Sakura, Hinata, Ino etc. She's one of those useless characters that doesn't really suck, y'know? Much like Naruto's mum.

Naruto's getting good! It's a bit disappointing how the past couple of chapters have just been about Minato's flashbacks...

For some reason, I really like Rin at the moment (even though she's dead) I prefer her over Sakura, Hinata, Ino etc. She's one of those useless characters that doesn't really suck, y'know? Much like Naruto's mum.

i like naruto but i feel the animation has been getting sloppy
like 9yr old sloppy

attack on titan is my obsession, i pretend that i am a titan so i take off my clothes and eat tiny hamsters in the sewer yum

i like naruto but i feel the animation has been getting sloppy
like 9yr old sloppy

compared to how it was when the anime first began? (I was talking about the manga, but I can talk anime too!)
I don't usually watch the anime. I am currently though, only because of this awesome filler arc.

I think Naruto is at its best during fight scenes. I mean, look at the Kakashi vs Hidan/Kakuzu fight. The animation was so fluent and it actually felt like it all patched together, whereas fights now are just 3 second animations with loads of cut scenes, talking and standing around.

yea been trying for diana for quite a while, almost had her but i screwed up the times>>

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like the shi tpudding soundtrack tho

Attack on titan was good, but it's going downhill.
I liked it best when the titans were so eerie and terrifying. Now they're just sort of comical and weak.

Annie and Ymir tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back