• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway All my villagers from Fairview

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life ambition is to open up a thread where everybody is out of topic and fighting over pixelated animals.oh wait.

Last edited:
Ahh one time I did this to try and get my cute lil mummy dog and my playlist was exclusive daft punk on repeat...
I never got him tho V.V

I saw these 5 year old kids in a kid center playing GTA and WWE on a PS2. The parents were behind them. I even told the woman in charge. She didn't give a s#17

some yea.. kind apicky though

- - - Post Merge - - -

soon 10 pm and no school Mwhahahahaaa

What do you like?

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy tale, Attack on Titan, Highschool of the dead, Ano no exorcist, DICE:, Darker than black, Soul eater, deadman wonderland etc

we're up all night to get lucky
we're up all night to get lucky
to get lucky
Lucky.png

omg i have got to stop now, literally just lurking now

Last edited:
One Piece, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Twin Spica, Tropical Citron, Keep on Vibrating, Uncivilized Planet, Cutie Honey, Air Gear.. yea

I saw these 5 year old kids in a kid center playing GTA and WWE on a PS2. The parents were behind them. I even told the woman in charge. She didn't give a s#17

That's the world we live in now.
Some day, I just wish a mass global pandemic breaks out, like the Last Of Us.
This world needs cleansing.
We need to revise our future.
We need change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back