• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ALL RECIPES OBTAINED! TYSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
  2. Other
hiya jadetine! i can sell these diys to you for tbt if you still need them! (i was thinking 5 tbt each except the music box, but let me know what you think is fair!)

cherry tart
fruit cupcakes
fruit salad
fruit scones
glow dress
mixed fruits pie
mixed fruits andwich
peach jelly
peach pie
pear smoothie
shell music box

hiya jadetine! i can sell these diys to you for tbt if you still need them! (i was thinking 5 tbt each except the music box, but let me know what you think is fair!)

cherry tart
fruit cupcakes
fruit salad
fruit scones
glow dress
mixed fruits pie
mixed fruits andwich
peach jelly
peach pie
pear smoothie
shell music box
If you would accept 5 tbt for the first 10 recipes and then 10 tbt for the shell music box, for 60 tbt total, I would love to trade you!

If you would accept 5 tbt for the first 10 recipes and then 10 tbt for the shell music box, for 60 tbt total, I would love to trade you!
i could do that! I can get them ready if you are ready to set up a dodo code c:

Hi! I have the stacked senmaizuke barrels, iron ladder set up kit, golden wristwatch, golden samurai suit, golden altar, carrot tops curry, carrot scones, yellow bbamboo mat, forbidden altar, apple jam, glowing moss headband, orange smothie, pumpkin curry, pumpkin pound cake, round glowing moss rug, and tree stump rug for tbt.

Hi! I have the stacked senmaizuke barrels, iron ladder set up kit, golden wristwatch, golden samurai suit, golden altar, carrot tops curry, carrot scones, yellow bbamboo mat, forbidden altar, apple jam, glowing moss headband, orange smothie, pumpkin curry, pumpkin pound cake, round glowing moss rug, and tree stump rug for tbt.
17 recipes x 5tbt each = 85 tbt
Would you accept 85 tbt for all those? Also wow, that's some serious hunting!

Pile of cash, baked potatoes and bamboo shoot soup in return for a doodle of my character in game? :)
Heck yeah! Send me a reference.
My island is occupied at the moment, so we will have to wait ~15 minutes before trading.

Just wanted to post to lyk that I’ve dropped a HUGE restock & tons of new DIYs on my thread & I have a fair amount of the ones on your wishlist :) opening back up tomorrow but feel free to browse!

bump! i have about 15 recipes left i can buy!
and if anyone is willing to let me fish for salmon on your island, I would pay for that as well (September in the Northern Hemisphere)!

Hello! uh... you know me... don't have anything you're looking for... are you looking to sell your dupes though? I'm interested in:
cookies, golden bathtub and orange tart. I can pay you in tbt and you can come fish in September + get the holes in your catalogue like you mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back