• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ALL RECIPES OBTAINED! TYSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
  2. Other
Hello! uh... you know me... don't have anything you're looking for... are you looking to sell your dupes though? I'm interested in:
cookies, golden bathtub and orange tart. I can pay you in tbt and you can come fish in September + get the holes in your catalogue like you mentioned
Girrrrrrl you don't have to pay; I would be very happy to exchange my dupes for a chance to fish. The conditions for catching salmon are after 4pm in September at the mouth of the river (so it can't be obstructed). 😊👍

Alright friends. Someone with DIY knowledge please confirm for me that I only have 1 left I can buy: Senmaizuke Barrel
  • Counters and Pillars must be from HHP
  • Are these 4 from Turkey Day: Clam Chowder, Gratin, Olive-flounder Meuniere, Pumpkin Pie
  • And these 2 frozen ones come from some winter event, yes? - Frozen Fence, Frozen Mini Snowperson
  • And Carpaccio Di Marlin Blue must come from catching that ridiculous blue marlin... I hate fishing...

Alright friends. Someone with DIY knowledge please confirm for me that I only have 1 left I can buy: Senmaizuke Barrel
  • Are these 4 from Turkey Day: Clam Chowder, Gratin, Olive-flounder Meuniere, Pumpkin Pie
  • And these 2 frozen ones come from some winter event, yes? - Frozen Fence, Frozen Mini Snowperson
  • And Carpaccio Di Marlin Blue must come from catching that ridiculous blue marlin... I hate fishing...

I think the frozen stuff you can buy from other players, but the fishing one you 100% can’t! Not sure about the turkey day ones:)

you can buy the turkey day stuff from nook's during US thanksgiving time, doesn't even have to be on turkey day.
and yeah, you can buy frozen stuff from others - although i think if it's from the frozen series, you can probably get em by building snowpersons

BONK! Looking for my last few DIYs:
  • Frozen Fence
  • Frozen Mini Snowperson
  • Senmaizuke Barrel
  • A nook shop open November 25+ with the Turkey Day recipes (Clam Chowder, Gratin, Olive Flounder Meuniere, Pumpkin Pie)

BONK! Looking for my last few DIYs:
  • Frozen Fence
  • Frozen Mini Snowperson
  • Senmaizuke Barrel
  • A nook shop open November 25+ with the Turkey Day recipes (Clam Chowder, Gratin, Olive Flounder Meuniere, Pumpkin Pie)

I have my Nook Shop open if you'd like to get those recipes. 🙂

Hi i can tt to the 26th for you? I’m interested in…

Glowing moss headband
Glowing moss ruins wall
Glowing moss stool
Iceberg Wall
Orange Marmalade
Spooky carriage?
Tree bounty arch
Veggie Cupcakes

Plmk if we can trade?

Last edited:
Hi i can tt to the 26th for you? I’m interested in…

Glowing moss headband
Glowing moss ruins wall
Glowing moss stool
Iceberg Wall
Orange Marmalade
Spooky carriage?
Tree bounty arch
Veggie Cupcakes

Plmk if we can trade?
I'm gonna swing by the other shop, but you can have these recipes when I'm done. Tbt tip welcome, but you can just take them!

Oh thats really sweet I’m glad you got your recipes! That’s really kind of you!
Post automatically merged:

Small tbt tip sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back