All TBT member read this

DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DSFAN121 said:
I just saw one of his posts. When he said 4 letters, he was talking about the ACHC, not the "f" word.
the thread with all the swear words was obviously deleted...

that post about the ACHC was mine :|
How did you know about it? I mean, it's on TNZ and unless you came there......(starts getting suspicious of PIRANHA2).....you weren't one of the people who trashed TNZ, were you?
i've never trashed anything... just looked around.
Ok, just wondering. I know PIKMIN042 was trashing it. I don't like him at all.
hes a good guy... but you have to know him.

I'm sorry for taking sides so quickly. This is what started the first problem I ever had with the ACAC. I won't stop coming here, but please give BAMBAM! another chance. At least let him post.

DSFAN121 said:
I'm sorry for taking sides so quickly. This is what started the first problem I ever had with the ACAC. I won't stop coming here, but please give BAMBAM! another chance. At least let him post.
i think he should have some time to himself... maybe think about things for a bit...

this is just for his good...

DSFAN121 said:
He may now post. But please, don't flame.

DSFAN121 said:
He says all he did was make a censor testing thread.
yes... he did more... but that one was the biggest one if you ask me.

anyway, in answer to bambam's question
"How is talking about me with out letting me talk for my own good?"

it gives you time to think about things... things you've said, things we have said, things you should do, things you shouldn't do... everyone needs time apart from a forum every once in awhile, thats why i go outside every few hours for awhile... to get fresh air, and think... it acually helps. alot.

BAMBAM! said:
talking about me without letting me say somthing so everyone can hear it, is not for my own good.
you talked through DSFAN... thats good enough right?

BAMBAM! said:
not everyone can hear me. So no
if you ask me... that was more effective :|

he said it for you, and you said it again in your sig... that works well if you ask me...

anyway... i've gotta get going now...

Back