• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🎄 ALL TOY DAY TOYS with ALL COLOURS + Santa and Reindeer costumes for just 3 TBT each!! Or come CATALOGUE EVERYTHING for 25 TBT!! (OFFLINE) 🎄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello there and Happy Holidays!

Is it possible to order a bronze-colored simple panel from you? :blush:

Oh, I see! Thank you for the link, I will check that out! :blush: I'll check later if there is something that I could order from your toy items!

You’re very welcome! ^^ And okay cool!! I also just wanted to let you know that I’ll be closing for the night in the next 30 minutes, but I’ll be back open tomorrow!

You’re very welcome! ^^ And okay cool!! I also just wanted to let you know that I’ll be closing for the night in the next 30 minutes, but I’ll be back open tomorrow!
Alright! Have a good night! :D(y)

Open for the late afternoon!! I will be available for the next four hours. ^^
I'm looking to catalog all but the blue and gray set of stockings. Would you have any of the round space heaters or celebratory candles as well?
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking to catalog all but the blue and gray set of stockings. Would you have any of the round space heaters or celebratory candles as well?
Correction, the stockings I have are cool and natural.

Last edited:

When you mean the blue and grey set of stockings, do you mean the chic stockings? Because I can definitely let you catalogue all but the chic stockings! Would 4 TBT seem fair? And I'm sorry, but I missed out on the round space heaters and celebratory candles so unfortunately I don't have them (I think I only have the green space heater and I can't remember what colour celebratory candles I got).

When you mean the blue and grey set of stockings, do you mean the chic stockings? Because I can definitely let you catalogue all but the chic stockings! Would 4 TBT seem fair? And I'm sorry, but I missed out on the round space heaters and celebratory candles so unfortunately I don't have them (I think I only have the green space heater and I can't remember what colour celebratory candles I got).
I could do 4 TBT and let you catalog my space heaters, but I'm missing 2 I think? Are you free soonish? I have the cool and natural stockings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back